The Student Room Group

Post a pic of your cat(s)!!

Here is my kitten. She's 3 months old and we named her kitty (mainly because nobody could think of a name) .We though of naming her oreo but too many cats that look like her are called that :tongue:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406421613.598143.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406421681.084092.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406421735.362967.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Is this the one which apparently got raped?
Original post by simran1996
Is this the one which apparently got raped?

:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
These are three of my 5 cats - Twiglet at the top, Amber in the middle (twiggy's mother), and then Truffle, the youngest, at the bottom. All three of them former feral cats rescued while living in the middle east.

Then this was our dear Cleo - my special one, who we sadly had to give away to family up north. I miss her so much. Again, feral rescue cat who turned into a complete darling!

Then there's Snowy - he was lovely with us, but fought with the others so we gave him to a nice local - who it turned out had a ridiculously large amount of money and built Snowy his own sort of mini-house within his apartment with a sofa painted in gold, a crazily over the top scratching post etc. :P Ah that's one lucky cat!

(edited 9 years ago)
:h:

Its ok sister, we've all made stupid threads before!
Original post by lilypear
:h:

Would hate to wake up at night with her near me. Black cats look so scary!
Its ok sister, we've all made stupid threads before!

Difference is I ain't a troll boo :wink:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Would hate to wake up at night with her near me. Black cats look so scary!

In the dark it's literally the scariest thing ever but she stays downstairs while I sleep upstairs :tongue:
Difference is I ain't a troll boo :wink:

So assuming I'm a troll, then I should make stupid threads on purpose. Its my intention.
But if someones not a troll - like you - and you make stupid threads, does this mean that you're just stupid?

But no, I am not a troll boo :wink:
So assuming I'm a troll, then I should make stupid threads on purpose. Its my intention.
But if someones not a troll - like you - and you make stupid threads, does this mean that you're just stupid?

But no, I am not a troll boo :wink:

Omg you're so mean bae :cry2:
Omg you're so mean bae :cry2:

Well we're in the same boat since we're both not trolls and we've made stupid threads.
Awwwwwww I want cleo!!

Original post by XMaramena
These are three of my 5 cats - Twiglet at the top, Amber in the middle (twiggy's mother), and then Truffle, the youngest, at the bottom. All three of them former feral cats rescued while living in the middle east.

Then this was our dear Cleo - my special one, who we sadly had to give away to family up north. I miss her so much. Again, feral rescue cat who turned into a complete darling!

Then there's Snowy - he was lovely with us, but fought with the others so we gave him to a nice local - who it turned out had a ridiculously large amount of money and built Snowy his own sort of mini-house within his apartment with a sofa painted in gold, a crazily over the top scratching post etc. :P Ah that's one lucky cat!

Oh my goodness. Those cats are stunning! Cleo and Snowy's eyes, wow! :love:

Will post pics of my kitty Cheetara when I get on my laptop tomorrow ^.^
Awwwwwww I want cleo!!

My mum rescued her rather dramatically - she was stuck in a palm tree in one of the Sheikh's palaces that we lived near, mum went banging on the front gate until security let her in, climbed the tree then I got a call from her at about 1am - "I've got a kitten, open the gate, dammit!"
Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh my goodness. Those cats are stunning! Cleo and Snowy's eyes, wow! :love:

Will post pics of my kitty Cheetara when I get on my laptop tomorrow ^.^

I'll try and find a photo of my cat Jasper - he's got one blue eye, one gold eye!
I'll try and find a photo of my cat Jasper - he's got one blue eye, one gold eye!

:zomg: I want your cats :laugh:
Original post by spanker

just kidding, here is my kitteh.

you stole truffle! :d
you stole truffle! :d

:colone:
Give me all the cats!

My little fluffy has 3 white hairs on her chest though!

Quick Reply

Latest