The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mxcvii
And your nothing but a forum troll that cant stay on-topic. GTFO of my thread if you cant stay on-topic. Not even once have you said anything related to the videos above apart from the fact that one of them is a bit old.

Actually I said they were both old. Both are from 2009 and relate to Operation Cast Lead. Unfortunately for the people of Gaza who suffered then and suffer still, their ruling dictators in Hamas are happy to see them die which is why 5 years after that war there is another one for the same reason.
I hope he's set free soon :frown:
Original post by Chaosmyth
I hope he's set free soon :frown:

He is already free: https://www.facebook.com/eran.efrati.9/posts/10204341514641158

In recent days, I was detained, have been questioned several times and they tried to silence me and break my spirit,
I am free now and relatively safe
Original post by UniOfLife
Actually I said they were both old. Both are from 2009 and relate to Operation Cast Lead. Unfortunately for the people of Gaza who suffered then and suffer still, their ruling dictators in Hamas are happy to see them die which is why 5 years after that war there is another one for the same reason.

In that case Hamas is happy to see them die but Israel is happy to kill them.
That was really touching, thanks for sharing the link I will surely share it with others. Honestly I've only come across the bare minimum ignorant people who are so fine with what is going on with Gaza or either just don't hardly know what is truly happening. Many have now realised the disgusting truth and I mostly come across people who are strongly supporting Gaza because everything is so blatant now. Only some people choose to behave dumb and blind come up with the most pathetic reasons, which they have most likely heard from a third person, the lying media or internet and just repeat that. This forum is full of people like that. If so many Muslims and non-muslims can use their brain, do their research and find out the ugly truth why can't the ignorant idiots. They just choose to sit back and frustrate the **** out of u by shooting daft questions and answers.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Gaza should REMEMBER to not fire rockets at innocent civilians eh?
Original post by mxcvii
In that case Hamas is happy to see them die but Israel is happy to kill them.

The first part of that sentence is true. The second so demonstrably not that it isn't even worth reminding you of things like telephone warnings.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Gaza should REMEMBER to not fire rockets at innocent civilians eh?
Not Gaza you mean Hamas don't you. If you look at the stats since this war started a month ago only 66 Israelis have died, 63 which were Soldiers, the other 3 were Civilians. Its extremely hard to believe that Hamas has been firing rockets endlessly for a month and have only managed to kill 3 civilians, now that I think about it Israel does own a lot of the media.
The first part of that sentence is true. The second so demonstrably not that it isn't even worth reminding you of things like telephone warnings.

What warning? Are you talking about the ones telling people to GTFO we're gonna bomb the place.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mxcvii
Not Gaza you mean Hamas don't you. If you look at the stats since this war started a month ago only 66 Israelis have died, 63 which were Soldiers, the other 3 were Civilians. Its extremely hard to believe that Hamas has been firing rockets endlessly for a month and have only managed to kill 3 civilians, now that I think about it Israel does own a lot of the media.

What warning? Are you talking about the ones telling people to GTFO we're gonna bomb the place.

44% voted for Hamas, its not a game of whose killed more but whose in the morally wrong position and showing the most aggression.

Either way this conversation is over, my support for Israel will never end. Its the only hope for humanity in the middle east.
Sad to see people have become so cold and callous that they find some way to defend the murder of innocent civillians. It's always the same people too, people such as Bill_Gates
44% voted for Hamas, its not a game of whose killed more but whose in the morally wrong position and showing the most aggression.

Either way this conversation is over, my support for Israel will never end. Its the only hope for humanity in the middle east.

All of a sudden it doesn't matter who has killed more because its obvious that its a one sided massacre. So what if 44% voted for Hamas, does that mean they have the right to die now. The way you replied makes it sound like you don't care if the Gazans die.
Original post by mxcvii
All of a sudden it doesn't matter who has killed more because its obvious that its a one sided massacre. So what if 44% voted for Hamas, does that mean they have the right to die now. The way you replied makes it sound like you don't care if the Gazans die.

Sounds like Hamas don't care if Israeli's die. Of course i care but the emphasis is on hamas and the people they represent. SOUNDS LIKE HAMAS DON'T CARE?!

Maybe this is some interpretation of Jihad?!, enjoy it i say.
Sounds like Hamas don't care if Israeli's die. Of course i care but the emphasis is on hamas and the people they represent. SOUNDS LIKE HAMAS DON'T CARE?!

Maybe this is some interpretation of Jihad?!, enjoy it i say.

Its quite obvious that Hamas doesn't care. I never said they cared. At this point I don't think Hamas represents anyone. The only reason I'm supporting the Gazans is because of the fact that Israel are killing more Children than Hamas members. Israel is the one bulldozing Gazans homes not Hamas.
Original post by mxcvii
Its quite obvious that Hamas doesn't care. I never said they cared. At this point I don't think Hamas represents anyone. The only reason I'm supporting the Gazans is because of the fact that Israel are killing more Children than Hamas members. Israel is the one bulldozing Gazans homes not Hamas.

there you go with the numbers again. Do not fight a lion with a stick, if they want peace they should of not voted Hamas, accepted the various two state agreements that have been offered.

You cannot be sorry for someone elses mistakes.
there you go with the numbers again. Do not fight a lion with a stick, if they want peace they should of not voted Hamas, accepted the various two state agreements that have been offered.

You cannot be sorry for someone elses mistakes.

I didn't mention any numbers. I just said more children are dying than Hamas members. Is there anything wrong with that. You don't kill someone's kids for there Parents mistakes, that is what Israel is doing now. Also like you said 44% voted for Hamas, what about the other 56% that didn't vote for Hamas. How many of them have died. I don't think you care anyway. From what I'm aware of one agreement was broken by Israel, it was (if memory serves me right) because of an Israelis soldiers death. Israel claimed he died after the truce so Israel started attacking again whilst Hamas said he was killed in action before the truce or any peace talks.
(edited 9 years ago)
This is the result of years of not taking responsibility. There are so many legal spirals this conflict has now where the rule of law has been manipulated and constructed to be within Israel's favour. It's dirty, international politics. America and Britain now how much they fostered the development of Israel, almost like a sick tradition. In what mind set should children be dying at the hands of war in this day and age? Israel are the ultimate terror state- illegally capturing land and massacring since 1948. Don't forget Deir Yassin, or the acquisition of land by terror. Or the blue prints the IDF had of stopping water supplies to the city.
I thought it was a memorial thread not a discussion thread. I mean, this topic has been discussed plenty of times. If the people of Gaza want things to improve they could, you know, stop firing rockets at Israel.

Stop firing rockets? This is literally a humanitarian issue. This is absolute genocide. The people of Gaza? By that do you mean Hamas, a small tiny resistance force CREATED BY ISRAEL for the constant bombardment. Please, take some time to watch Jon Snows coverage on Gaza. Is it a coincidence the vast majority of western media is turning a blind eye? 100,000 march on London and the BBC refrain from covering it? It literally disgusts me how you can come out with a comment like that. Sheer ignorance that the world sits by and watches absolute genocide. Please, anyone pro-israel with half a brain, please watch this counter argument and tell me your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL9lYxKSZ9w
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
Killing in general is not acceptable, it doesn't matter if it is with a rocket or multiple paper cuts.

I wouldn't go as far as saying 'never' acceptable, but certainly in most cases it is not acceptable. In war it is, although of course should be limited to combatants/ decision making civilians.
Reply 5198
Feiglin didn't call for genocide. He called for something pretty reprehensible but certainly not genocide.

He called for the annihilation of any that resisted being imprisoned in a concentration camp, sure sounds like genocide to me.
Original post by TSR1995
Stop firing rockets? This is literally a humanitarian issue. (1) This is absolute genocide. The people of Gaza? (2) By that do you mean Hamas, a small tiny resistance force CREATED BY ISRAEL for the constant bombardment. Please, take some time to watch Jon Snows coverage on Gaza. (3) Is it a coincidence the vast majority of western media is turning a blind eye? (4) 100,000 march on London and the BBC refrain from covering it? It literally disgusts me how you can come out with a comment like that. (5) Sheer ignorance that the world sits by and watches absolute genocide. Please, anyone pro-israel with half a brain, please watch this counter argument and tell me your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL9lYxKSZ9w

I've taken the liberty of numbering your statements to respond to.

(1) It is absolutely not genocide. Either you know nothing about what is going on, nothing about genocide or you are deliberately lying. Which is it?

(2) Hamas are not the only group firing rockets from Gaza but we may as well lump them all together for all the difference it makes. Also on (2) Sheik Yassin founded Hamas in 1988 or so. Not created by Israel - I think you may need a tin foil hat.

(3) Either you do not watch TV, listen to the radio or read newspapers; or you're lying. Which is it?

(4) Again not true: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28715052 Are you ignorant or lying? Which is it?

(5) Not genocide and have you not noticed negotiations in Egypt are going on and have been going on for a while now?

In short, you are either ignorant or lying. Please tell us which is it. Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending