The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton Firmers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Guys i have i problem, i support liverpool fc but the first game of the season is liverpool vs southampton.... who to support? :confused:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Sun_Bear
Guys i have i problem, i support liverpool fc but the first game of the season is liverpool vs southampton.... who to support? :confused:

Forget about Liverpool. Your loyalty is with us now! :colone:
Original post by Mathematiculate
Forget about Liverpool. Your loyalty is with us now! :colone:

You going to nottingham or southampton then?
You going to nottingham or southampton then?

I'm going Southampton, studying Mechanical Engineering :smile:
Original post by Mathematiculate
I'm going Southampton, studying Mechanical Engineering :smile:

nice, i saw ur thread earlier
Original post by OllieGCSEs
A*AAA meaning i've got my course, plus got my Glen Eyre accommodation, enhanced room starting 21st Sept and it's at Richard Newitt Courts

Hi!! I'm also going to be at Richard Newitt Courts... i don't know much about it. Do you know what it's like?
nice, i saw ur thread earlier

You mean the one asking which was the better better university out of Southampton and Nottingham? I didn't make that, but I found it interesting because I applied to both. Sorry about missing your Warwick offer though. I'm sure Southampton will make for a good consolation :smile:
Reply 227
Biomedical Science
Reply 228
Original post by FlyHigh_er
i havent got it yet as well, and i'm just worried about accomm :smile:

Just checked my emails - got mine now so yours should be on the way if you haven't got it already ,
I was the same earlier but I rang up accommodation and they said because there are some new halls this year it means that if you apply within a week you should be guaranteed hopefully, which is good news!
Reply 229
What course?

Biochemistry :smile:
Original post by aj018
Biochemistry :smile:

cool, are you planning on applying to medicine after?
Original post by aj018
Just checked my emails - got mine now so yours should be on the way if you haven't got it already ,
I was the same earlier but I rang up accommodation and they said because there are some new halls this year it means that if you apply within a week you should be guaranteed hopefully, which is good news!

really? i still haven't got it, but hopefully. did they say that we should apply to these new halls or that if we apply anywhere we will still (most likely) get a place?

Hi!
Username: Mistiene
Course: Psychology (Bachelors of Science)
Confirmed halls: Glen Eyre Halls Complex, Brunei House
Grades achieved: Access to HE Diploma (Humanities & Social Science) 60 credit diploma. 45 credits @ Distinction, 12 @ Merit, 3 @ Pass.
Random fact: I love Minecraft. <3
Original post by ataubman
Hi!! I'm also going to be at Richard Newitt Courts... i don't know much about it. Do you know what it's like?

Hey there, what are you studying? Cool! Not a clue haha, does this help? http://www.southampton.ac.uk/accommodation/img/maps/GlenEyreHallsJUNE2012.jpg
Hey there, what are you studying? Cool! Not a clue haha, does this help? http://www.southampton.ac.uk/accommodation/img/maps/GlenEyreHallsJUNE2012.jpg

I'm studying politics and economics :smile:
I'm in Glen Eyre as well, anyone doing geography?:redface:
Reply 236
Studying Economics :smile: first year!

haven't heard back from accommodation yet :frown: bit worried haha, and i wana know when we start.

when does freshers start?
Original post by DH96
Studying Economics :smile: first year!

haven't heard back from accommodation yet :frown: bit worried haha, and i wana know when we start.

when does freshers start?

Hi! Welcome! I'm studying politics and economics! :smile: we will probably have lectures together!! I heard back about accommodation earlier today. Where did you apply? I was given an offer for Richard Nowett Courts :smile:
Hi everyone :smile: I created a facebook page for anyone in politics and/or economics departments starting October 2014 at the University of Southampton so that we can get to know each other before university starts. Here's the link if you want to join! https://www.facebook.com/politicseconomicssoton# :biggrin:
Reply 239
Original post by ataubman
Hi! Welcome! I'm studying politics and economics! :smile: we will probably have lectures together!! I heard back about accommodation earlier today. Where did you apply? I was given an offer for Richard Nowett Courts :smile:

I applied wessex lane, glen eyre and mayflower ...

they said I'm guaranteed accommodation when i rang up, just might take 2-3 weeks!

awhh nice! :biggrin: so EXCITED! do you know when freshers starts?

we should add each other on Facebook!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending