Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sarahbonfield_
I knowww! So excited🎉 I didn't really see Hollybank so I'm hoping it's good then hahahaa, have you got Facebook/twitter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw it briefly, the rooms are really nice and you have an en suite?! (Lucky) yeah I do, Facebook is jut Bethany Howell, twitter is Bethknee_Howell :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by gavin-Thomson
Haha yeah I have yo say I haven't heard of that place either :smile: haha no not yet I think we get told in the next two weeks where we're going, what accommodation have you applied for?

It's a nice place, but after 18 years I'm so bored of it haha. Yeah I got that email too :smile: I haven't really applied for a specific one, what about you?
Original post by Beth2496
I saw it briefly, the rooms are really nice and you have an en suite?! (Lucky) yeah I do, Facebook is jut Bethany Howell, twitter is Bethknee_Howell :smile:

Yeeees! That's the one thing I wanted while being there tbh! what did you apply for? I followed you😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't think I've been allocated any uni accomdoation is anyone looking for any flat mates or house mates? Preferably first years!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beth2496
It's a nice place, but after 18 years I'm so bored of it haha. Yeah I got that email too :smile: I haven't really applied for a specific one, what about you?

I'm in the john Douglas court accommodation
P's anyone want to follow me on twitter my name is gavinthomson3 :smile:
I'm from York, it's a nice place a lot like chester

I live near there, in Hornsea. Hardly anyone I know is going away to uni; most people are staying in Hull haha
I'm studying business studies at Chester. I know nobody who's going there but still can't wait to go :smile:
Original post by Redfenix159
I live near there, in Hornsea. Hardly anyone I know is going away to uni; most people are staying in Hull haha

hahah not that far away then! what you studying?
hahah not that far away then! what you studying?

Business studies. What about you?
Business studies. What about you?

That's good I'm doing biomedical science
That's good I'm doing biomedical science

That sounds cool. What's that about then? Really hoping I don't sound stupid here lol :smile:
Heyyy :-) im in the same situation i literally know no one 😬 im studying marketing and public relations with media studies. You guys know where you staying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Creative writing! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amisharma
Heyyy :-) im in the same situation i literally know no one ������ im studying marketing and public relations with media studies. You guys know where you staying? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile: I'm doing business and only know 1 person in the same accomodation as me. I'm in Margaret house, what about you? x
Hi :smile: I'm doing business and only know 1 person in the same accomodation as me. I'm in Margaret house, what about you? x

Im in Manchester hall :-) x
Im in Manchester hall :-) x

Cool :smile:. I didn't see that one when I looked online. Is it a self catered one? x
Yeah it is :-) im hoping its ensuit lol wburs? X
Yeah it is :-) im hoping its ensuit lol wburs? X

Full board standard. think of changing to en-suite though. Recently found out I could afford one after all :smile: I saw that you're 'marketing and public relations with media studies'. What exactly is that about? If that doesn't sound silly haha :smile: The name's Charlotte by the way :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Helloitslauren
Hey everyone! I'm studying at Chester this year too, studying dietetics.

If you're on twitter, feel free to follow me so I can at least know a few people :')

@heyitslauren__ (two underscores)

hey, im doing dietetics too, do you no anything about going to the campus for signing the DBS criminal record thing? Iv filled in the online application form but that is all .
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending