The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e aí rapaz
lmao

Were you expecting Wenger to sign a CM within 22hrs of Arteta getting injured?

so if arteta wasn't injured ud be happy with this squad? we should of had a DM lined up 6 months ago for **** sake why are people happy for this ****head **** of a manager to run our club in to the ground i want to ****ing win the premier league this season we're playing like absolute **** though and will probably get battered by everton next week
At least you've got one competent midfielder in Ramsey.
Arteta has been ruled out for 2 weeks.

Arsenal need to get a striker, CDM and CB before the window closes.

The game against Everton will be tough and not many of the first team can be rested and then the CL game, which shouldn't be difficult but is a must win game, comes midweek, with no Ramsey or Arteta.
Original post by baconbutty
so if arteta wasn't injured ud be happy with this squad? we should of had a DM lined up 6 months ago for **** sake why are people happy for this ****head **** of a manager to run our club in to the ground i want to ****ing win the premier league this season we're playing like absolute **** though and will probably get battered by everton next week

Bacon is right tbh. I have no idea why we are still spending like we are in an austerity era. Our net spend this transfer window has been low. We are not going forward much at all. We've just replaced exits and added one very good winger. There just seems to be a lack of ambition or delusional blind faith in certain players (like Arteta, like Giroud).
Original post by Tom_Ford
Bacon is right tbh. I have no idea why we are still spending like we are in an austerity era. Our net spend this transfer window has been low. We are not going forward much at all. We've just replaced exits and added one very good winger. There just seems to be a lack of ambition or delusional blind faith in certain players (like Arteta, like Giroud).

the problem is we wait til the end of the window now all the players are gone

we're being linked with khedira a b2b midfielder but apparently cesc cant play in that role for a similar price.

i heard the line 'we dont need fabregas we have ramsey wilshere and ozil for his position' i felt like punching my screen seeing wilshere still being mentioned like hes relevant fabregas is 5x the player he is and can you imagine how much ramsey would improve playing with someone like fabregas

we're being linked with khedira a b2b midfielder but apparently cesc cant play in that role for a similar price.

i heard the line 'we dont need fabregas we have ramsey wilshere and ozil for his position' i felt like punching my screen seeing wilshere still being mentioned like hes relevant fabregas is 5x the player he is and can you imagine how much ramsey would improve playing with someone like fabregas

I would have bought Fabregas for x amount of millions just to stop Chelsea getting him. That is how a big club thinks.
Original post by Tom_Ford
I would have bought Fabregas for x amount of millions just to stop Chelsea getting him. That is how a big club thinks.

its annoying how we persist with the **** as well

barcelona are a team that will always give youth a chance but if they arent good enough theyll put them in to a squad role or get rid of them or even loan them out.

fair enough ramseys turned out well after being **** for two years but how many of the players wenger persists with can you actually say work? theres clearly players out there and considering out low net spend and how the club is rinsing the fans again im not even gonna bother going to any games this season
its annoying how we persist with the **** as well

barcelona are a team that will always give youth a chance but if they arent good enough theyll put them in to a squad role or get rid of them or even loan them out.

fair enough ramseys turned out well after being **** for two years but how many of the players wenger persists with can you actually say work? theres clearly players out there and considering out low net spend and how the club is rinsing the fans again im not even gonna bother going to any games this season

I am annoyed with how many 'projects' there are in the team. I mean, someone like Sanogo should not even be near the first team starting lineup, he is essentially at the same ****ty level as Origi. And Origi is awful.
barry venison is the best foot baller to live on this earth m8
Your mum's here
Original post by osamabinpervin
barry venison is the best foot baller to live on this earth m8

whatever m8

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 4471
I think Wenger will do a deadline day madness.

I think he'll get in a CDM & a CB before then & then on the day he'll wait for a domino effect - hopefully Di Maria to PSG so we can get Cavani or Falcao to Madrid maybe so we could try for Benzema.. I hope :frown:

I hope Wenger realises how much we need a striker.. It seems as though everyone else does :/
Original post by SHOO
I think Wenger will do a deadline day madness.

I think he'll get in a CDM & a CB before then & then on the day he'll wait for a domino effect - hopefully Di Maria to PSG so we can get Cavani or Falcao to Madrid maybe so we could try for Benzema.. I hope :frown:

I hope Wenger realises how much we need a striker.. It seems as though everyone else does :/

You live in a dream world, Benzema sign new deal this Summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4473
Original post by hayles101
You live in a dream world, Benzema sign new deal this Summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do. I think most of us dream of AW making such signings upfront <3
Liverpool in talks to sign balotelli breaking news on SSN. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yup. Wenger likes to dither too much.

Genuinely think Wenger should just say **** it. Pay top dollar for a few signings. E.g. break the bank for a Falcao loan as Monaco are struggling financially and Real can't shift Di Maria then buy a big DM like Carvalho, heck even Can would be good, then buy a CB, don't need to be that great a CB, just a decent backup. Chambers looks comfortable enough to be the first sub at CB. Liverpool going for Balotelli is just because they need a second striker when Sturridge is injured, it's pretty clear that Sturridge is the better striker of the two but Balotelli as backup is better than anything Arsenal have.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Liverpool in talks to sign balotelli breaking news on SSN. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Talks" doesn't mean they'll sign him. Turning into Peggles now.
Original post by Kruz

They probz will tbh. If not then they have a better striker on the way. Balotelli does remind me a little bit of Sturridge but he's a bit more troublesome. It's clear the talent he has, he'd work well playing next to a guy his age, has gone through similar phases in terms of hopping to big clubs and has been shunted out of position too(e.g. first season he played on the wing)

Balotelli will be a hit in England if he comes.
Original post by Kruz

No. :colonhash:

They'll definitely sign him. 100% guarantee it.
If this window closes with us not getting someone prolific swear down I'll be so pissed.
Original post by Kruz

Pardon?

kmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest