The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Palestinian sources say nearly a dozen more Gazans executed following Israeli airstrikes which killed Hamas commanders in the Strip.

At this rate Israel just needs to sit back and watch them kill themselves :smile:

I think that over 40 executed in the last month.
The SS apparently uses Palestinian children to search for tunnels whilst whining about "HAMAS and human shields"...

Oh, and er whilst we are on the subject of tunnels, The most advanced nation in the ME, using state of the art technology (+ not forgetting the human shields), cannot destroy a paltry 33 tunnels without causing a death toll of 2000+Palestinians but Egypt, on the other hand, has managed to destroy hundreds of tunnels with the only casualties being HAMAS members.
Original post by tsr1269

Oh, and er whilst we are on the subject of tunnels, The most advanced nation in the ME, using state of the art technology (+ not forgetting the human shields), cannot destroy a paltry 33 tunnels without causing a death toll of 2000+Palestinians but Egypt, on the other hand, has managed to destroy hundreds of tunnels with the only casualties being HAMAS members.

Egypt didn't have to enter Gaza to destroy the tunnels...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by momosteiny
Egypt didn't have to enter Gaza to destroy the tunnels...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, they did it from their side.

There was no need for Israel to enter Gaza in the first place.
Didn't say anything just saying dnt believe everything u read words could be twisted...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only one source..?
Original post by tsr1269
No, they did it from their side.

There was no need for Israel to enter Gaza in the first place.

So that explains the more deaths due to Israel, as they could not destroy the tunnels from their side of the.border

Posted from TSR Mobile
So that explains the more deaths due to Israel, as they could not destroy the tunnels from their side of the.border

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Egypt can, why can Israel not with their state of the art technology?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
If Egypt can, why can Israel not with their state of the art technology?

The tunnels to Egypt are for smuggling and thus are or have been opened making them easily detectable as opposed to the tunnels into Israel which are at the moment undetectable from the Israeli side.

Posted from TSR Mobile
7 more palestinians executed by Hamas, bringing the total to 18 executions in 24 hours

Hamas executes 18 for 'collaboration' with Israel

Hamas killed seven Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel in a public execution, after 11 others executed by gunmen at an abandoned police station earlier Friday; deaths linked to Israeli attacks on top officials.
Original post by tsr1269
Move on, there's nothing new here...

He is senior Hamas, he admits they kidnapped the boys. Your silence speaks volumes
Original post by young_guns
He is senior Hamas, he admits they kidnapped the boys. Your silence speaks volumes

That's why I ignored the troll :smile:
The tunnels to Egypt are for smuggling and thus are or have been opened making them easily detectable as opposed to the tunnels into Israel which are at the moment undetectable from the Israeli side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the SS invaded Gaza in order to make HAMAS open the tunnels which they then used to attack the SS civilians?
Original post by Chindits
That's why I ignored the troll :smile:

Well, considering that he was saying the same thing a full two months ago and the fact that the SS cannot actively link it to HAMAS, well, his [URL="http://
"]claptrap is just not worth the airwaves.

But you seem to be taken in by all sorts of propaganda, both SS and Palestinian.
He is senior Hamas, he admits they kidnapped the boys.

A claim not corroborated by any other senior Hamas official and which experts have cast doubt on.
Original post by tsr1269
Well, considering that he was saying the same thing a full two months ago and the fact that the SS

The SS? What are you talking about?

And why are you avoiding the fact that a senior Hamas official has admitted to the murder of the boys?

But you seem to be taken in by all sorts of propaganda, both SS and Palestinian.

On the contrary, you seem to have been taken in by Hamas propaganda at the time denying their involvement.

And again, what is the SS? What are you talking about?
Original post by anarchism101
A claim not corroborated by any other senior Hamas official and which experts have cast doubt on.

I'm sorry, it's pretty clear the Qawasmeh clan was involved in the kidnapping. You might not really know much about West Bank politics and who they are, perhaps you can do some research?

And I think you mean to say one expert rambled out an opinion that he thought Arouri might have other motivations. Why should we care what that one self-appointed expert has to say?

You seem to take Hamas at their word when it suits you, and not when it doesn't
Stupid Israelis flipin started bombing again. Give it a REST for God's sake!!! Inhumane creatures!!!
The SS? What are you talking about?

An acronym, for the Settler State.

And why are you avoiding the fact that a senior Hamas official has admitted to the murder of the boys?

He was saying the same thing two months ago as evidenced by the links that I posted.

The Israeli's didn't pay much attention so why should you or I?

On the contrary, you seem to have been taken in by Hamas propaganda at the time denying their involvement.

I don't deny their involvement. I ask for proof of their involvement which according to the SS, there was none which involved the HAMAS leadership.

In fact, had it been HAMAS who had ordered the abduction, they would have laid down their own life in order to spirit the boys away, instead of killing them. It makes no sense to kill the boys and get rid of your "bargaining chip"...

And again, what is the SS? What are you talking about?

A Settler State.
Original post by tsr1269
So the SS invaded Gaza in order to make HAMAS open the tunnels which they then used to attack the SS civilians?

I don't really understand what you are suggesting and I think my point is rather simple. Hamas' tunnels to Egypt are a smuggling network so they are open at both ends. Thus Egypt found them easily without entering Gaza. The Hamas' tunnels into Israel are attack tunnels and remain sealed on the Israeli side of the border till the attack happens. Thus for Israel to find the tunnels they must go to their source, in Gaza.
It should be pointed out that using the acronym SS is a tad inappropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending