The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
I love zurich's rants.. but dont put me on that level :tongue:

Not intoxicated, just was typing with one hand, whilst very very bored on the phone in a massive cue waiting for an someone to answer..

Hmmmm :colonhash: OK then.

Sorted out the payment then? :tongue:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Hmmmm :colonhash: OK then.

Sorted out the payment then? :tongue:

yeah.. just moved into a new flat, so needed to let them know its me living there and such..

Nothing interesting, but something that I wish did not have to take 1 hour, to do (52 minutes waiting)

Anyway.. back to football, feeling really pesimistic about arsenals season today, still needing 3 signings for me, and less then a week of the window left. Not good.
Reply 5782
There won't be a new striker
yeah.. just moved into a new flat, so needed to let them know its me living there and such..

Nothing interesting, but something that I wish did not have to take 1 hour, to do (52 minutes waiting)

Anyway.. back to football, feeling really pesimistic about arsenals season today, still needing 3 signings for me, and less then a week of the window left. Not good.

Oh I see, great.

I don't like the games Wenger is playing man, start of the window we went all out! It was crazy man, a signing every few days. It all started with Sanchez and it was like bang! Now believe it or not we're short in at least 2 positions, there's limited availability out there for the right price with less than a week to go. I can't even predict what's going to happen at this point now.
Original post by AR_95

Swear down?
Original post by AR_95

We'd be lucky if there's anyone new tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5786
Swear down?

Original post by qwerty_mad
We'd be lucky if there's anyone new tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quote me at the end of the window :lol:

there'll be one or 2 at most players but not the ones we want
ive not had chance to put my usual posts in and i know a few of you lads have missed me but i went to ibiza and creamfields

i havent watched any of the games but reliable sources have told me we have been absolutely **** and it doesnt look like wenger is going to do a thing about it
Original post by AR_95
Quote me at the end of the window :lol:

there'll be one or 2 at most players but not the ones we want

I wasn't disagreeing. You were pointing out something so obvious lol :lol:
Reply 5789
I wasn't disagreeing. You were pointing out something so obvious lol :lol:

Sure it's obvious but the same people are rambling on about signings every other page as if it's changed
what if we don't sign anyone...
Original post by AR_95
Sure it's obvious but the same people are rambling on about signings every other page as if it's changed

Fair enough

Original post by junaid95
what if we don't sign anyone...

It's not a matter of 'if' anymore.
Lol Manolas underwent a medical with Roma this morning and his signing will be announced soon :rofl:

Another 'target' gone.
Original post by AR_95

I think its pretty likely we'll sign a striker now, in fact it should be #1 priority if Giroud is out long term. Doubt we'll get a big name or anything though, Remy/Welbeck/Bony level players is probably what we're after. It may mean were gonna spend less on a backup CB though and probably try to nab someone on loan or just get some Ligue1 nobody.
Reply 5794
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
I think its pretty likely we'll sign a striker now, in fact it should be #1 priority if Giroud is out long term. Doubt we'll get a big name or anything though, Remy/Welbeck/Bony level players is probably what we're after. It may mean were gonna spend less on a backup CB though and probably try to nab someone on loan or just get some Ligue1 nobody.

I'd actually be happy with Bony. Remy and Welbeck definitely not though

Scottish Power? Or Npower?

From working in the industry myself there are some shocking companies out there. How a wait time of over 10 minutes is deemed acceptable is a mystery to me. I'd be switching supplier straight away with service like that, and the big 6's prices are very high as well... Scottish Power's average wait times are 40 minutes from what i have heard which is crazy.

Anyway... looks like Podolski is the answer to your problems :biggrin: As much as I don't really rate Giroud, he's a solid striker who will score goals. A good second option, but a joke to be first choice for a side who wants to win the title.
(edited 9 years ago)
Only another few days left of wondering what Wenger has up his sleeve. Then we can accept our fate.
Reply 5797
When asked if his absence would impact on transfers, Wenger replied: "I don't know. We are 24 hours from a big game and our focus is more on that than the transfer window.

That's something I guess
Original post by Gob Bluth
Scottish Power? Or Npower?

From working in the industry myself there are some shocking companies out there. How a wait time of over 10 minutes is deemed acceptable is a mystery to me. I'd be switching supplier straight away with service like that, and the big 6's prices are very high as well... Scottish Power's average wait times are 40 minutes from what i have heard which is crazy.

Anyway... looks like Podolski is the answer to your problems :biggrin: As much as I don't really rate Giroud, he's a solid striker who will score goals. A good second option, but a joke to be first choice for a side who wants to win the title.

scotish power...

+ not sure on switching power, im only here for another 5 months, and hopefully I never have to call them again.

Latest