:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Im a 2nd year going to be staying in PJM
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Lea:)
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I loved my time in PJM, Lea! You're in for a great time!

Original post by AberGal
Im a 2nd year going to be staying in PJM

AberGal - are you living in a house with your friends or with new people? PJM is a great place to live :smile:

James
Reply 3
Original post by AberystwythUni_James
I loved my time in PJM, Lea! You're in for a great time!

AberGal - are you living in a house with your friends or with new people? PJM is a great place to live :smile:

James

asked to live with one of my friends, and the rest to be new people, best bit about halls is getting to meet some fab people :-) not sure if i will be saying that in a few weeks right enough if they are messy or don't want to have a laugh, but we shall see
Original post by AberGal
asked to live with one of my friends, and the rest to be new people, best bit about halls is getting to meet some fab people :-) not sure if i will be saying that in a few weeks right enough if they are messy or don't want to have a laugh, but we shall see

I would totally agree. Meeting new people is great! Just get involved with as much as you can and you'll be fine :smile:

Everyone is in the same boat so I'm sure your flat mates will be great.
3rd year - returning after year abroad so really a 4th year, but oh well haha

I stayed here during my 2nd year and it was my favourite of the accommodations I'd had - I'd previously stayed in Brynderw (first 7 weeks of first year) and Rosser (the remainder of 1st year)
I was in PJM for my third year and I loved it! Much better than Cwrt Mawr!
I loved Cwrt Mawr and PJM. Great memories :smile:
Reply 8
I am, going to be my first year. Drinking game a few days in. I find people are more social around drinks even if they aren't drinking.

Quick Reply

Latest