The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation - Find your new housemates 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iDaniel
anyone in Stephenson Hall, Oakholme Rd ?

Yes, offer/contract just came through.

Is Stephenson catered?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 281
Original post by _Morsey_
Yes, offer/contract just came through.

Is Stephenson catered?

I think it is because I am also catered :biggrin:.
Original post by iDaniel
I think it is because I am also catered :biggrin:.

Urgh, wanted to avoid catered and shared bathroom and end up getting both. Oh well, that's what i get being an insurance student (and i supposed shared bathroom will be good experience for years to come).
Original post by iDaniel
I WILL provide you shelter ^_^

haha. It's popular for predrinks because you can just sit in the corridoor.
Original post by .snowflake.
haha. It's popular for predrinks because you can just sit in the corridoor.

Can't seem to find any images or anything. What are the halls/bedrooms/bathrooms etc. like?
Original post by _Morsey_
Can't seem to find any images or anything. What are the halls/bedrooms/bathrooms etc. like?

stevo is 4 (??) floors. There's like a long corridoor and all of your rooms are off it. The bathrooms are quite nice. Haven't been there for pre's since first year though. Your little kitchens are so small, you'd struggle to swing a cat in them, however.
Original post by .snowflake.
stevo is 4 (??) floors. There's like a long corridoor and all of your rooms are off it. The bathrooms are quite nice. Haven't been there for pre's since first year though. Your little kitchens are so small, you'd struggle to swing a cat in them, however.

What do we get in the kitchen, is there a kettle and microwave etc? - I'm in Stephenson too
Reply 287
Im in G09, stephenson. know nothing about it. neighbors anyone?
Stephenson SW4 here..
Original post by KatherineM
What do we get in the kitchen, is there a kettle and microwave etc? - I'm in Stephenson too

I was... usually slightly tipsy when at stevo tbh. I assume you will get a kettle and a microwave, as we get one provided in Ranmoor/ Endcliffe kitchens. If for some reason you don't, the entire floor could club together and buy one; you can get a kettle for a fiver.
Original post by KatherineM

Sheffield's website says "You’ll also have a kitchen or kitchenette which will have a fridge, microwave and kettle."
So yeah, you should have those things :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Endcliffe avenue (yet to confirm though), anyone else?
I'm in Rivelin E1. I'm under the impression Rivelin is postgraduate only - someone please correct me if I'm wrong!
Reply 293
I'm in stephenson sw5
Reply 294
Hey! Is there anyone in Lawrencefield E3? =)
Reply 295
Original post by Emily195
Anyone in Wimberry E4? :smile:

I'm a Wimberry E4 woop!
Stephenson SW2 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by ClaraAL
Hey! Is there anyone in Lawrencefield E3? =)

I'm in Lawrencefield; not in E3 though. Check in this group if you're on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/LawrencefieldFreshers14/ :smile:
Reply 298
Original post by avi--
I'm in Lawrencefield; not in E3 though. Check in this group if you're on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/LawrencefieldFreshers14/ :smile:

I've tried asking there a couple of days ago, but I didn't get an answer yet, so I thought I'd try here :smile:
Original post by anyakxo
Hey Nikki!! I am in flat G3 at Derwent in Endcliffe too!:smile:

That's so cool I've found someone in the same block haha!! WHat you studying 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending