The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flobie
Yeah it's generally got nicer weather! I can't wait to get down South. Manchester's great though :smile: whereabouts are you from?

Oh well I'd miss good ole Northern weather haha. Leeds :smile:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Oh well I'd miss good ole Northern weather haha. Leeds :smile:

Ah Leeds is really nice :smile: nooooo the weather is horrible! No more rain :nooo:
Original post by Flobie
Ah Leeds is really nice :smile: nooooo the weather is horrible! No more rain :nooo:

It's not bad can't wait to move although I'm sure I'll miss it :redface: Yeah but London also gets rain so you're not getting away from it. Apparently they have warmer weather down there but when it snows and it's cold it's colder than it is here but I don't know true that is.
Evening all.

Original post by green-turtle
I'm new to this thread, but i'm rather wonderful *bats eyelashes* and single haha. So helllooooo :biggrin:

Welcome :smile:
It's not bad can't wait to move although I'm sure I'll miss it :redface: Yeah but London also gets rain so you're not getting away from it. Apparently they have warmer weather down there but when it snows and it's cold it's colder than it is here but I don't know true that is.

Yeah I feel the same about Manchester, still it means we look forward to going home :smile: I know, I like that it's colder in winter cos it means you get real snow, not the pathetic stuff we get here :tongue:
Original post by Flobie
Yeah I feel the same about Manchester, still it means we look forward to going home :smile: I know, I like that it's colder in winter cos it means you get real snow, not the pathetic stuff we get here :tongue:

Yeah true. Yeah but snow is cold :s-smilie: I wish it was summer all year round
Original post by WelshBluebird
Evening all.

Evening :biggrin:
I must be the only "southerner" who loves the north haha.

Evening :biggrin:

How you doing :smile:
I must be the only "southerner" who loves the north haha.

How you doing :smile:

I think you are.

I'm good thanks, you?
I'm not a "regular" member of this thread but night IWAISS :biggrin:
I think you are.

I'm good thanks, you?

Haha I really like it up north, the people are nicer and I dunno haha. Such a pain to get to from here though.

And yeah I'm good thanks :smile:. Can't wait till the weekend (again lol).
Yeah true. Yeah but snow is cold :s-smilie: I wish it was summer all year round

Same, but snow isn't too bad when you have a massive furry coat :3 you should get a big warm parka!
Haha I really like it up north, the people are nicer and I dunno haha. Such a pain to get to from here though.

And yeah I'm good thanks :smile:. Can't wait till the weekend (again lol).

Yeah the people are a lot friendlier and things are cheaper :h:

Aww good, I feel like I'm the only person who hates the weekend haha.
Original post by Flobie
Same, but snow isn't too bad when you have a massive furry coat :3 you should get a big warm parka!

Yeah I plan on buying one when I get to uni so it's less things to take down with me. Snow is nice when you don't have to go out in it. I purposely picked accommodation that was a 2 minute walk away from the university and weather was one of those reasons haha.

Yep :smile:.

Awwww haha. Why?
Yeah I plan on buying one when I get to uni so it's less things to take down with me. Snow is nice when you don't have to go out in it. I purposely picked accommodation that was a 2 minute walk away from the university and weather was one of those reasons haha.

There's a nice thick looking parka in topshop at the moment :smile: haha is your accommodation nice then or did you just choose it based on location?

I think it's just been boring with all this time off. Everyday has basically been like a weekend! (Don't know if that makes sense.)
Some people on this thread probably have some interesting stories to why they're single.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
Some people on this thread probably have some interesting stories to why they're single.:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't haha

Low self esteem issues etc here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep :smile:.

Awwww haha. Why?

I don't know I just like weekdays better but when I'm in uni I will probably like weekends again haha.

Original post by Flobie
There's a nice thick looking parka in topshop at the moment :smile: haha is your accommodation nice then or did you just choose it based on location?

Will have to have a look. It's okay, didn't get an ensuite room sadly (even though I applied for one) but the university has an accommodation shortage and are sending people to look for private sector housing because they don't have enough room for them so at least I have somewhere. Is yours nice?

Latest