The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madeleinewoodley
anyone in Gowar block F ? I'm on level 4 flat A :smile: plus does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the Gowar halls for 2014 freshers? Thanks!! :smile:

Hi I'm in your flat. I'm in room 3. There is a Facebook page. Royal holloway gowar 2014-15
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Madeleinewoodley
anyone in Gowar block F ? I'm on level 4 flat A :smile: plus does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the Gowar halls for 2014 freshers? Thanks!! :smile:

<Link removed by mod. Please use PM>
Original post by infinitesinewave
I'm in Butler Hall, Block C Level 3 Flat A. The thing is though, I'm in Room 7 but that's what scottwebster said he had a while ago. My contract definitely says C3A7 though, I'm kind of confused. :frown: (And yeah, they're single flats.)

Hi there:-) so i'm in this flat, in room 4. scottwebster was in that room but he didnt get into holloway so now it's yours:-) what are you studying?:-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloewright96
Hi there:-) so i'm in this flat, in room 4. scottwebster was in that room but he didnt get into holloway so now it's yours:-) what are you studying?:-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Good to see someone else in Butler C3A. Hopefully I'm going to make ginger biscuits if I can figure out the kitchen. Hah, not sure how I didn't consider that he didn't get in and I didn't just get his room like what actually happened. I'm studying Physics with Particle Physics. How about you?
Founders W258 for me :smile: anyone nearby??
Hi! Good to see someone else in Butler C3A. Hopefully I'm going to make ginger biscuits if I can figure out the kitchen. Hah, not sure how I didn't consider that he didn't get in and I didn't just get his room like what actually happened. I'm studying Physics with Particle Physics. How about you?

So far i've found two other girls in our flat, so we're halfway to finding everyone! :smile: I love ginger biscuits, please figure out the kitchen :tongue: Wow that course sounds impressive! I'm studying English. Where are you from?:smile:
So far i've found two other girls in our flat, so we're halfway to finding everyone! :smile: I love ginger biscuits, please figure out the kitchen :tongue: Wow that course sounds impressive! I'm studying English. Where are you from?:smile:

...Oh, so there are others around here. Ahaha. I haven't found any Butler C3A residents on Facebook groups though. Maybe the others just aren't on TSR or Facebook groups. I'll be sure to remember to bring ingredients. Oh, English. That's more popular than I thought. I'm from Isleworth which is only a few train stops from Egham (although I'll be arriving by car...how long does that take.) Can't wait to see everyone on the 20th!
...Oh, so there are others around here. Ahaha. I haven't found any Butler C3A residents on Facebook groups though. Maybe the others just aren't on TSR or Facebook groups. I'll be sure to remember to bring ingredients. Oh, English. That's more popular than I thought. I'm from Isleworth which is only a few train stops from Egham (although I'll be arriving by car...how long does that take.) Can't wait to see everyone on the 20th!

I found them both on facebook and I keep looking for me but havent seen anyone else:L I'm from sheffield so i'm quite far away haha! About a 3 hour drive:P I cant wait to meet everyone either! If you wanted to you could add me on Facebook. My name on there is Chloe May Wright :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Butler Hall Block C Level 0 Flat A , doing management :biggrin:
I found them both on facebook and I keep looking for me but havent seen anyone else:L I'm from sheffield so i'm quite far away haha! About a 3 hour drive:P I cant wait to meet everyone either! If you wanted to you could add me on Facebook. My name on there is Chloe May Wright :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

hii (: Im not on your floor (im on level 0) but its nice to see someone from the same flat as me (: Cant wait to meet everyone too!
Original post by AnnaKazumi
Butler Hall Block C Level 0 Flat A , doing management :biggrin:

Im in the flat next to you, also doing management :tongue:
Original post by michelle.f
Im in the flat next to you, also doing management :tongue:

hehe cool, we'll probably be in many of the same classes then (: Im doing management with marketing, are u doing pure management?
Original post by hawkinst540
Founders W258 for me :smile: anyone nearby??

W277 here :biggrin:
I'm in Kingswood 1 shared accommodation what a nightmare! Anybody want to swap? 😁
Original post by AnnaKazumi
hii (: Im not on your floor (im on level 0) but its nice to see someone from the same flat as me (: Cant wait to meet everyone too!

Hi :-) nice to meet you! Not long now :-)
Original post by asnozz
Well it looks like I'm your neighbour, I'm in Block 2 Level 2 Flat A

Original post by glennerzz
The title is pretty self explanatory but i have just accepted my place in Highfield court :biggrin: i am in Block 2 Level 2 Flat B....:biggrin:

I'm in the same block as you guys, and I thought I was the only Highfield guy on this forum! Nice to meet you. :biggrin:
Original post by laurasofia
Hey, im Gower Hall, Block F, Level 3, Flat B, Room 6! :smile:

Oh hiya!!! Your quite close to me then!! :smile:
I'm in kingswood 1 too!
Original post by Leticiayeboah
I'm in kingswood 1 too!

Just in case you wanna join the Kingswood Facebook group :smile: https://m.facebook.com/groups/659356230821003?ref=bookmark
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 439
Original post by esalter
Is this flat b?x

Flat A but that's pretty close i suppose :smile: hi

Latest

Trending

Trending