Original post by Jack22031994
Nothing really - just lots of stuff but I'm okay now thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:xx
Aww :frown: :hugs:

What's wrong?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had the worst date ever today. He spent most of the time on his phone he kept apologising for it but continued to do it. He then stopped to talk to friends while I was stood around waiting. He complained when I was quiet so that he could talk, he smelt of sweat and then kept commenting on the size of my hands and my height! Yes I'm 5'2 so of course I'm going to have small hands! Just to make things a little better he left me at the bus stop because he had to meet someone else in Leeds for a meal, my bus went past where he was and I saw him with some other girl, I feel so bad :frown: So I was on the bus home looking on Facebook and saw that my ex was spending time with his girlfriend (yeah... I'm not over him)

I have my uni induction week details and I'm in 9:30am-7pm on Wednesday! Whyyy?!

Sorry for ranting I had to get it off of my chest :frown:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
I had the worst date ever today. He spent most of the time on his phone he kept apologising for it but continued to do it. He then stopped to talk to friends while I was stood around waiting. He complained when I was quiet so that he could talk, he smelt of sweat and then kept commenting on the size of my hands and my height! Yes I'm 5'2 so of course I'm going to have small hands! Just to make things a little better he left me at the bus stop because he had to meet someone else in Leeds for a meal, my bus went past where he was and I saw him with some other girl, I feel so bad :frown: So I was on the bus home looking on Facebook and saw that my ex was spending time with his girlfriend (yeah... I'm not over him)

I have my uni induction week details and I'm in 9:30am-7pm on Wednesday! Whyyy?!

Ouch. Looks like you could do with a hug :frown:

:hugs:
Original post by itssimplyme
Ouch. Looks like you could do with a hug :frown:

:hugs:

Thank you I could :frown:

Aww :frown: :hugs: - I'm sorry to hear that this has happened - that's so rude and not nice if him! :frown:

Aww :hugs: - you'll get there hopefully! :hugs: xx

Aww - that's going to be a tough day

It's okay - I find it's always better to get it off your chest and my inbox is always open to rant xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you I could :frown:

You've probably heard it a trillion and one times but you'll get over your ex boyfriend - it honestly just takes time. Only recently have I properly moved on from mine, I can like different people and not think back and can talk to him without wanting more than just a friendship - takes a while but I hope it happens for you soon :smile:
Aww :frown: :hugs: - I'm sorry to hear that this has happened - that's so rude and not nice if him! :frown:

Aww :hugs: - you'll get there hopefully! :hugs: xx

Aww - that's going to be a tough day

It's okay - I find it's always better to get it off your chest and my inbox is always open to rant xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was I was just like wow that's so rude, I never use my phone when I'm with someone because I find it incredibly rude. It wasn't like he was phoning his parents it was Snapchat!

I hope so but at the same time I don't want to be over him.

Yeah it will especially because we'll all be hungover from the night before!

Thank you soooo much x
Now they're playing the song that reminds me of my ex, what is wrong with today?! :cry2:
You've probably heard it a trillion and one times but you'll get over your ex boyfriend - it honestly just takes time. Only recently have I properly moved on from mine, I can like different people and not think back and can talk to him without wanting more than just a friendship - takes a while but I hope it happens for you soon :smile:

Thank you but I don't think I want to be over him :frown: I'm going to be spending the next 3 years of my life with him!
It was I was just like wow that's so rude, I never use my phone when I'm with someone because I find it incredibly rude. It wasn't like he was phoning his parents it was Snapchat!

I hope so but at the same time I don't want to be over him.

Yeah it will especially because we'll all be hungover from the night before!

Thank you soooo much x

That's so rude of him - sorry it happened :hugs: x

Aww okay :hugs: x

Yeah haha - ah well you'll be having a great time during freshers! :smile:

It's okay xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
That's so rude of him - sorry it happened :hugs: x

Aww okay :hugs: x

Yeah haha - ah well you'll be having a breast time during freshers! :smile:

It's okay xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust Jack to make this typo :giggle:
Yeah maturity does have something to do with it although neither of us are overly mature. We were in the same friendship group at college so that also helped us so that things weren't awkward for them.

Wow you are in probably one of the most hardest situations in the world right now.
All I can say is stay strong. :biggrin:

I think you should try something new to get your mind off it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone just see The Chase?! (yes, I do watch.)

She went home with £50,000 all by herself, amaaaazing! :redface:
Trust Jack to make this typo :giggle:

Oops haha - it would have to be me haha

Changed it now

You okay anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone just see The Chase?! (yes, I do watch.)

She went home with £50,000 all by herself, amaaaazing! :redface:

Missed it today :frown:

Wow - the things I could do with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops haha - it would have to be me haha

Changed it now

You okay anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm good thank you :smile: How are you?

Missed it today :frown:

Wow - the things I could do with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was honestly amazing, it was Paul Sinha and he was 1 away from catching her with 30 seconds left but he got it wrong and got the next 5 questions wrong so she pushed him back loads :lol:
I'm good thank you :smile: How are you?

It was honestly amazing, it was Paul Sinha and he was 1 away from catching her with 30 seconds left but he got it wrong and got the next 5 questions wrong so she pushed him back loads :lol:

I'm good thanks - got a new phone today! - same number though

That's great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love everything about him :love:

[video="youtube;pUK6HlzNWEg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUK6HlzNWEg[/video]

I'm good thanks - got a new phone today! - same number though

That's great :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

New phones are always fun! New gadgets actually :wink: ahaha.

Getting a new laptop this weekend :woo:
(edited 9 years ago)
I love everything about him :love:

[video="youtube;pUK6HlzNWEg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUK6HlzNWEg[/video]

New phones are always fun! New gadgets actually :wink: ahaha.

Getting a new laptop this weekend :woo:

They are! :smile:

Nice :smile: - you know which one yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest