Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Podiatry. Salford 2014.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by loislane1987
Where you from aboura, are you living on campus?

I'm from Bolton, what about you? And no i will be travelling by train :smile:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Aboura
I'm from Bolton, what about you? And no i will be travelling by train :smile:

im from north wales ill be getting the train too......i didnt meet you on the oldham course did i?
Reply 22
Hey, I'll also be studying Podiatry full time in Salford in September :smile: I can't wait to get started! Slightly nervous though, I'm coming from Ireland!
Wow all the way from ireland, take it your living on campus then lol. Im looking forward to starting now too. When are you moving over? X
Hi, I'm studying Podiatry at Salford too.
Original post by genna.cherry
Hi, I'm studying Podiatry at Salford too.

Hiya genna where are you from? X
I will start podiatry in salford from sept too... Im soo exciteddd.. Who else will start from sept ?:biggrin:
Hi, im starting salford in september to study podiatry full time.
Anyone else starting the same time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me tooo
Original post by Iuliarusu
Me tooo

yey! Where you from are you living on campus or comuting?
yey! Where you from are you living on campus or comuting?

From manchester... Actualy:smile:) im from Transylvania , Romania :smile:) but i live in manchester... Im so excited... And i may say a bit afraid :smile:) i dont know why...
Have anyone get the timetable yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya! I'm also starting full time podiatry at Salford in September! Can't wait to meet you all!
Goood, where u from ? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
London! But got family connections in manchester x
Reply 34
Wow all the way from ireland, take it your living on campus then lol. Im looking forward to starting now too. When are you moving over? X

Yes I'm staying in IQ! I can't wait to start, it's so close :smile:
Original post by Caoimhex
Yes I'm staying in IQ! I can't wait to start, it's so close :smile:

Yeah it's just a fortnight away now check out the link
http://www.salfordstudents.com/welcome/events

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cant wait to meet everyone now and get started :smile:
Original post by JadeJackson
Oooh I thought my commute was bad! No I'm commuting from leyland:smile: lol did you not want to live in?

Hi Jade - I'm a fellow Leylander!

I travel every day from Leyland to Salford. Travel wise, going on the train is probably your best bet. I discovered it's cheaper and just as quick to travel from Buckshaw Parkway - the train fare is cheaper, and the parking is free (whereas Leyland parking is £1 per day). I get a monthly season pass - split it so you get a pass from Buckshaw to Blackrod, then Blackrod to Manchester stations and it works out even cheaper. (I wish someone had told me that months ago!) If you get off at Salford Crescent you're only a few mins walk away from campus, and there is the free number 50 bus which goes to MediaCityUK campus (the bus stop just across the road from the train station). The best thing about the season pass is it gives you unlimited travel between your chosen stations. Buying an annual pass saves you even more, but is a lot of cash to outlay initially.

Driving is another option, but really depends on what time of day you need to be in uni. I found if i set off later and left later, i avoided most of the traffic, and on a good day could drive door-to-door in 45 mins. But then there are fuel costs and parking fees.

Hope this helps! Whereabout in Leyland are you travelling from?

Here's a link to the ticket calculator from Northern Rail - http://www.northernrail.org/travel/season-ticket-calculator

Ross
Wooow ... Lets start counting down !! So exited!!! Can't wait till i meet all u ! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone staying in the John Lester/ Eddie Colman courts?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending