Posted from TSR Mobile

They are the best.
Original post by Ggmu!
I like country girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's so good about country girls?

Original post by jam278
How old are you?

I know you're in the land of sheep but you've been on TSR for a year longer than I have? Also you still working with the FA?

I'll be turning 24 before the end of this month.

I was with the FAW, I didn’t quite make it up there with the English FA! And no, that was just an internship until the end of the season but I was predominantly based with Bangor City FC and now I do a bit of work for them. I've got a date with those guys tonight vs Airbus - what a way to spend your Friday night by watching the WPL, hey? :wink: I guess it could be worse, I could be sat indoors watching **** like Corrie and EastEnders. I'll watch any old football though, if you hadn’t gathered already. Anymore ideas on what you're going to do? I know you were undecided about looking at getting some coaching badges the last we spoke?

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Haha well tbf non of the girls have come here for ages. One disappeared and the other was a man :colonhash: Don't worry about it! You can join in the lad banter with me :h: it's been ages since I graced this thread with my presence :tongue:

Btw how old are you?

Lad banter? Ha. Crikey!
Reply 6342
Original post by ra-ra-ra
What's so good about country girls?

I was with the FAW, I didn’t quite make it up there with the English FA! And no, that was just an internship until the end of the season but I was predominantly based with Bangor City FC and now I do a bit of work for them. I've got a date with those guys tonight vs Airbus - what a way to spend your Friday night by watching the WPL, hey? :wink: I guess it could be worse, I could be sat indoors watching **** like Corrie and EastEnders. I'll watch any old football though, if you hadn’t gathered already. Anymore ideas on what you're going to do? I know you were undecided about looking at getting some coaching badges the last we spoke?

Lad banter? Ha. Crikey!

I was just trying to make you feel better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I was just trying to make you feel better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about doing that, I might not speak with the whole bruv and stuff but i am not your typical country girl.
Hiya Ebo :h:
'She' went by the name of miel purple or something... 'allegedly'.

Just looked up that username... oh my god. So many dupes.

No i'm not saying who.

Lad banter? Ha. Crikey!

Wow 24? I turn 19 in Feb :h:
Lad banter is the best kind of banter!

Original post by sr90

No i'm not saying who.

Sr, you can't just say that and expect me to chill with it.
Tell me. Pwwweeeeaseeee!

Tell me. Pwwweeeeaseeee!

None of them posted in football, if that makes you feel any better.
Original post by sr90
None of them posted in football, if that makes you feel any better.

Mmkay I'll settle with that then
Reply 6348
Don't worry about doing that, I might not speak with the whole bruv and stuff but i am not your typical country girl.

Yh Yh fam u on a mad hype

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah not quite 24 just yet, I still have a couple of weeks left being 23. Ah, how nice it is to be 18! Going back to when I was 18 at this time of the year I was taking in fresher life in Cardiff... and now I spend my Friday nights in amongst those farmers watching Bangor City. Crikey! Enjoy the remains of your teen years!

Original post by Ggmu!
Yh Yh fam u on a mad hype

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly this! Maybe I've outgrown my time on here.
Reply 6350
Woah not quite 24 just yet, I still have a couple of weeks left being 23. Ah, how nice it is to be 18! Going back to when I was 18 at this time of the year I was taking in fresher life in Cardiff... and now I spend my Friday nights in amongst those farmers watching Bangor City. Crikey! Enjoy the remains of your teen years!

I'm just kidding, being a bit of a retard.
Hi I'm ggmu, how do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's any consolation you're the same age as me...

Feels weird being one of the oldest wherever I go :sad:
Original post by sr90

No i'm not saying who.

Tell me. Pwwweeeeaseeee!

Pretty sure he revealed most of them in his letter

Wow 24. You're currently the same age as my older bro. I think I'll be on here for a few more years, basically until I get my life sorted out.

Man I'm definitely getting on though. Need to definitely do something the next few years that's amazing. Oh yeah I mean Welsh FA. It's definitely better than sitting at home and watching eastenders for sure. My fridays are so boring now though i'm not in uni.

How did the game go?

I'm not at uni any more, just applying for general jobs atm. Think I'll get a quick 9-5. I think I'll have to postpone coaching for a few years, need to have enough money to leave home and rent for a few months. If I can save 10k I should be fine. But my mum ain't too fond of me becoming a coach. Think I'll try to gain independence first then make decisions without her input messing it up.

24 is young to me... (I know you're still 23 etc etc)

I imagine being 24 isn't that bad at all, if I'm approached by a 24 y/o regardless of whether they're male or female I wouldn't mind as long as the intentions are good as with anybody.

I swear there are loads of older people on tsr anyways why are you so worried? Chin up :smile:
Original post by manchesterunited15

There were more, a lot more. FKLW pm'd me about ten names and most of them checked out.

That guy Nwakaeme had about a dozen dupes too.
(edited 9 years ago)
X

Heh, you're only a lil' older then me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by manchesterunited15

What letter is this?
Original post by So Instinct
What letter is this?

How much do you know about the whole thing? When Miel Purple left and revealed they weren't a girl they wrote a long letter about all the dupes they had etc

Latest