The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manchesterunited15
How much do you know about the whole thing? When Miel Purple left and revealed they weren't a girl they wrote a long letter about all the dupes they had etc

Oh damn, nah I have no idea about any of this. When was it? He just talk about dupes? Shame, could have gone out with a bang.
Original post by So Instinct
Oh damn, nah I have no idea about any of this. When was it? He just talk about dupes? Shame, could have gone out with a bang.

About 3 months ago. Nah more than just dupes, he talked about exchanging pics of a girl that he'd got pictures of with Mish and stuff like that, I think they got quite close. It was a bit creepy tbh.
About 3 months ago. Nah more than just dupes, he talked about exchanging pics of a girl that he'd got pictures of with Mish and stuff like that, I think they got quite close. It was a bit creepy tbh.

Dayum, yeah sounds creepy.

Mish? Who was the girl? I'm assuming this all got deleted.
(edited 9 years ago)
Dayum, yeah sounds creepy.

Mish? Who was the girl? I'm assuming this all got deleted.

Mish is Groovey, and the girl was just a random one he'd found pics of, wasn't anyone we know I don't think. This was mostly over kik, and all the stuff was posted on this thread at the time.

edit: found it http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2653169&page=251&p=48509128&highlight=miel%20purple#post48509128
seems like the letter has been removed though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Mish is Groovey, and the girl was just a random one he'd found pics of, wasn't anyone we know I don't think. This was mostly over kik, and all the stuff was posted on this thread at the time.

edit: found it http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2653169&page=251&p=48509128&highlight=miel%20purple#post48509128

How have I had no idea about this until today. Thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)

Was more an essay than a letter!

I had to delete it as he mentioned loads of regulars here
Original post by sr90
If it's any consolation you're the same age as me...

Feels weird being one of the oldest wherever I go :sad:

Heh, you're only a lil' older then me.

This certainly helps, nice to know I share the oldness with a couple around here!

Original post by jam278
Wow 24. You're currently the same age as my older bro. I think I'll be on here for a few more years, basically until I get my life sorted out.

Man I'm definitely getting on though. Need to definitely do something the next few years that's amazing. Oh yeah I mean Welsh FA. It's definitely better than sitting at home and watching eastenders for sure. My fridays are so boring now though i'm not in uni.

How did the game go?

I'm not at uni any more, just applying for general jobs atm. Think I'll get a quick 9-5. I think I'll have to postpone coaching for a few years, need to have enough money to leave home and rent for a few months. If I can save 10k I should be fine. But my mum ain't too fond of me becoming a coach. Think I'll try to gain independence first then make decisions without her input messing it up.

How old are you for you to say you’re getting on? It must certainly be younger than me judging by your “Wow 24” comment, ha.

The match was alright, a few goals and a couple of red cards thrown in... it was as good as Welsh football can be! My knowledge of Welsh football has somewhat increased significantly over the space of 8 months, where knowing so much about Welsh football will get me I don’t have a clue but for now I’ll stick with it, football is football but I certainly don’t see myself doing it for too much longer, especially in north Wales anyway. A bit like you, I need to move too!

That’s a shame about your uni and coaching, but if coaching is what you’re set on then surely that’s your choice to do that? Hopefully you’ll find something though and hey, you should try hopping over the border on Friday nights to endure a bit of Welsh football...there is always a game on a Friday to save you from Eastenders! :tongue:
Jesus, when just using TSR isn't time consuming enough, then you've got issues. Proper catfish levels of dedication.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For my internship atm I have to do a presentation on the market for set-top boxes and where it might go in the future, they've given me a powerpoint of 50 slides worth of graphs to help me, I don't think I've ever done anything so boring in my life.
Didn't know set-top boxes still existed. I thought they were all built into the TV now.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Didn't know set-top boxes still existed. I thought they were all built into the TV now.

Most people have Sky/BT/Virgin boxes. They're examples of set-top boxes. They're just waning in popularity due to Smart TV's and online VOD services such as Netflix.
How can you have anything else other than sky? Some people haven't lived.
Reply 6372
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
How can you have anything else other than sky? Some people haven't lived.

Sky is crap and a rip off.

Virgin media to death!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Sky is crap and a rip off.

Virgin media to death!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah mate. I've seen Virgin media at a mate's house and it's dead. Sky till I die, sky is only crap when you haven't got the full package. With Sky sports and sky movies you'll never leave the house (It is a bit pricey I agree) BT doesn't even contest.
Reply 6374
Nah mate. I've seen Virgin media at a mate's house and it's dead. Sky till I die, sky is only crap when you haven't got the full package. With Sky sports and sky movies you'll never leave the house (It is a bit pricey I agree) BT doesn't even contest.

Yeah yeah we're not all balling with sky, sky movies and sports fam. Think about the ordinary man.

Rt tivo on Virgin is goat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah yeah we're not all balling with sky, sky movies and sports fam. Think about the ordinary man.

Rt tivo on Virgin is goat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol 'the ordinary man' don't make it sound like it's some upper class nonsense cos it's not. We'll agree to disagree love :h:
Reply 6376
Lol 'the ordinary man' don't make it sound like it's some upper class nonsense cos it's not. We'll agree to disagree love :h:

That's a hefty bill with sky sports and movies though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
That's a hefty bill with sky sports and movies though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well actually...parents took off the movies cos it was too expensive. But quite wisely kept the sports. We don't have BT sports though :frown:
Reply 6378
Well actually...parents took off the movies cos it was too expensive. But quite wisely kept the sports. We don't have BT sports though :frown:

Gotta have the sports. We get BT sports free on my package on Virgin.

Goat tivo Virgin crew checking in

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I first moved out for uni I was dreading the thought of not having Sky, but over the years i've realised that you can live quite easily without it. I do miss being able to flick through the channels or randomly sit and watch a film but it's not essential. I've only ever had Freeview since i've lived here and it's been fine.

Latest