The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
I think it's bull**** haha, we have one possible link and that's just my brother :rofl: however he's 2 years older? But my brother and him do play rugby...anyway I'll get to the bottom of this! And he'll think I'm a freak for questioning him like maaaaad.

(Oh and thanks Tomstaaa ahaha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You see the post i just made :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
You see the post i just made :tongue:

That exact thing has happened to me, not even gonna lie. I really don't like when people ask that question - idk why! I've been through many phases and I listen to an array of genres :tongue:
That exact thing has happened to me, not even gonna lie. I really don't like when people ask that question - idk why! I've been through many phases and I listen to an array of genres :tongue:

This was on a dating site, yeah she gave me generic responses for the few few messages, gave me a impression ... (yes i know this is un-normally harsh and cold of me)
Original post by Tomsta
This was on a dating site, yeah she gave me generic responses for the few few messages, gave me a impression ... (yes i know this is un-normally harsh and cold of me)

Nooo, don't judge for them! Sometimes when people ask, 'oh what music are you into', 'oh what are your hobbies', 'oh what's your fave movie' it's just so boring?! Try spice up the way you do it maybe? :') I really hate when people ask me those typical questions and I know exactly how i come across in my replies :tongue:
Nooo, don't judge for them! Sometimes when people ask, 'oh what music are you into', 'oh what are your hobbies', 'oh what's your fave movie' it's just so boring?! Try spice up the way you do it maybe? :') I really hate when people ask me those typical questions and I know exactly how i come across in my replies :tongue:

It was an introductory message, she has next to nothing on her profile, nothing i could ask a specific question about
Original post by Tomsta
It was an introductory message, she has next to nothing on her profile, nothing i could ask a specific question about

fair enouuuuugh :biggrin:
fair enouuuuugh :biggrin:

I'm not really getting a vibe from her; nothing is telling me to keep talking to her ... will leave it for the time being, anyway how's the guy hunt going for you :wink:
Evening everyone.
Original post by Tomsta
I'm not really getting a vibe from her; nothing is telling me to keep talking to her ... will leave it for the time being, anyway how's the guy hunt going for you :wink:

That's fair enough :')

I'm on a guy hunt? :redface: That certainly sounds like something! :lol:
Original post by Tomsta

I'm on a dating site too but I think I give up on it tbh!
Very nice! Will definitely give it a listen in a few :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ChrisLay1

I've had more luck on here than on the dating sites i've used
Original post by bookworm246love
yeah, its pretty good :smile: have fun at uni!

Thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta

Oh right!
Original post by Danny the Geezer
BOOM!

I don't understand your explosion.

Original post by Tomsta

You guys tried Tinder? I know its more hook ups than dating, but its a little confidence boost when you get a match, and you obviously don't have to speak if you don't want a hook up, and if you do then fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danny the Geezer

Fading Light is really nice, I'm not technical at all, so don't laugh but I want to give a good response! ahaha, the "effects" made it really nice to listen to?! That just sounds silly, but it was nice! Also liked what you did with the Platnum song :tongue: Haven't heard it in aaaages :redface:

I was nosey and read a couple poems; are they about your own personal experiences? :smile:
Original post by Joe1996
You guys tried Tinder? I know its more hook ups than dating, but its a little confidence boost when you get a match, and you obviously don't have to speak if you don't want a hook up, and if you do then fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't get the offical Tinder as I have a Windows phone. I'll probably stick to trying to meet in real life tbh but thanks anyway.
I can't get the offical Tinder as I have a Windows phone. I'll probably stick to trying to meet in real life tbh but thanks anyway.

Ahh fair enough, I don't use it to actually meet people, its just nice to know someone thinks you're attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joe1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes i've actually had 2 responses on tinder in the past two days, but even still i've been on tinder for a year and had a total of 3 responses

Latest