The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChrisLay1
:laugh: give it time haha. It's such a good series :biggrin:

Help a dude out...in a sentence or two, why the hype behind Breaking Bad? The way some people go on about some things it's like they're life changing...what's the deal with BB and is it worth all that time? I liked House of Cards, almost loved it in a way, but still not sure I'd hype it to the hills it has been by a lot of people
Original post by ironandbeer
I don't like you?

Great I just quoted you when I wanted to quote that likeable chap Chris :frown:

:rolleyes: but she's hot, SO.

I noticed - I hope he doesn't bother helping you out, wouldn't be worth his time.
Original post by Joe1996
Thanks, you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :smile:
[QUOTE="ironandbeer;50339549"]

Help a dude out...in a sentence or two, why the hype behind Breaking Bad? The way some people go on about some things it's like they're life changing...what's the deal with BB and is it worth all that time? I liked House of Cards, almost loved it in a way, but still not sure I'd hype it to the hills it has been by a lot of people :biggrin:

You see this guy evolve as the season progresses...he starts off as a regular guy who is not truly happy with his life and by the end of it he's basically the Devil incarnate haha. Manipulates people, like a puppetmaster.

I would say it is worth the time. You really see character development and others get drawn into the main characters problem's.

Up to you if you want to watch though :biggrin:
evening everyone :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
:rolleyes: but she's hot, SO.

I noticed - I hope he doesn't bother helping you out, wouldn't be worth his time.

She can be with a decent hairdresser.

lol I was just watching a news report about cabin baggage allowance on planes and they had a teddy who wouldn't fit in the allowance and they just threw me it on the ground Simply :frown::frown:
I don't like you?

Great I just quoted you when I wanted to quote that likeable chap Chris :frown:

Thanks very much :biggrin: PRSOM
Original post by bookworm246love
evening everyone :smile:

Evening :smile:
[QUOTE="ChrisLay1;50339657"]

You see this guy evolve as the season progresses...he starts off as a regular guy who is not truly happy with his life and by the end of it he's basically the Devil incarnate haha. Manipulates people, like a puppetmaster.

I would say it is worth the time. You really see character development and others get drawn into the main characters problem's.

I've asked many, many people about Breaking Bad and finally someone with a brain tells me something thank you :biggrin: So he really goes from so, so nice to so, so bad - beyond the pale bad where he's actually totally changed? Or do you always get a sense the good is still in there just waiting to be redeemed? I need to be shocked, surprised and exciting like I'm on a rollercoaster Chris :wink:
Evening :smile:

you okay?
Great song and band...

[video="youtube;1hKSYgOGtos"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos[/video]

I've asked many, many people about Breaking Bad and finally someone with a brain tells me something thank you So he really goes from so, so nice to so, so bad - beyond the pale bad where he's actually totally changed? Or do you always get a sense the good is still in there just waiting to be redeemed? I need to be shocked, surprised and exciting like I'm on a rollercoaster Chris
Original post by bookworm246love
you okay?

Good thanks, you? :smile:
Great song and band...

[video="youtube;1hKSYgOGtos"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos[/video]

ooh, haven't heard that one yet haha!!
She can be with a decent hairdresser.

lol I was just watching a news report about cabin baggage allowance on planes and they had a teddy who wouldn't fit in the allowance and they just threw me it on the ground Simply :frown::frown:

HAHA. Sucker - nobody wants ya. :aetsch:

Spoiler

Thanks very much :biggrin: PRSOM

He took that opinion from me actually!!
I've asked many, many people about Breaking Bad and finally someone with a brain tells me something thank you So he really goes from so, so nice to so, so bad - beyond the pale bad where he's actually totally changed? Or do you always get a sense the good is still in there just waiting to be redeemed? I need to be shocked, surprised and exciting like I'm on a rollercoaster Chris

WATCH IT.

He does really change. Physically too...
Good thanks, you? :smile:

I'm fine thanks :smile:
Another good song (imo)

[video="youtube;_AzZvsmLOy8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AzZvsmLOy8[/video]
He took that opinion from me actually!!

Well thank you :biggrin:
Another good song (imo)

[video="youtube;_AzZvsmLOy8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AzZvsmLOy8[/video]

need to listen to all these aha

Latest