The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Physics at Birmingham or Warwick?? What's about music???

Hi, I need to choose my 4th between Birmingham and Warwick..I'm an A*A*A +/-.. and I want to study physics... but I'm also a musician . Iplay Hard Rock/Metal ... and here is THE question: will I be happier inBirmingham or Warwick? What about the music facilities (music rooms? other?)Music societies (not classical/choirs..?) Can anyone help!!!? I'm not from UK,I'm an EU student. Thank you in advance for any help!
Original post by labdab
Hi, I need to choose my 4th between Birmingham and Warwick..I'm an A*A*A +/-.. and I want to study physics... but I'm also a musician . Iplay Hard Rock/Metal ... and here is THE question: will I be happier inBirmingham or Warwick? What about the music facilities (music rooms? other?)Music societies (not classical/choirs..?) Can anyone help!!!? I'm not from UK,I'm an EU student. Thank you in advance for any help!

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
thanks!! :confused:
Physics at Warwick is way better. Its above in the league tables and the department is so amazing. Don't miss out, go Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Many thanks !! are you studying there?

Quick Reply

Latest