The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itssimplyme
Just got in from buying like everything and anything and packing is a bloody killer of a task, like what the actual hell?! :teehee:

Spoiler

Sweet lord I could actually rep you! YESSSSSS.

Hi Simply ;D I don't reckon that's loserish haha. It's a big decision tbh.
Original post by ChrisLay1
Would you believe that I'm not that keen on Oasis? Haha.

Oh dear. Just oh dear :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
Oh dear. Just oh dear :colonhash:

Yep. Prefer other bands.
Original post by ironandbeer
Great. I'm King of the worlddddddddddddd. Like Jack said in Titanic. Admittedly things endly badly for him, but I'd never be a poor person.

PRSOM due to the sheer epicness of that reply. You know what else would be great? If you watched Breaking Bad ;D
PRSOM due to the sheer epicness of that reply. You know what else would be great? If you watched Breaking Bad ;D

Greatness awaits...............
How are you btw Chris
Greatness awaits...............

Embrace the greatness that is Breaking Bad :O

Breaking bad is so overrated in my opinion just like GOT

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you btw Chris

I'm okay thanks. Uni is keeping me busy haha.

We mightn't agree on music but we certainly agree on this.

Original post by toonervoustotalk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Breaking Bad is utterly brilliant. I don't know how you think it's overrated? :redface:

I will start it very soon...how many episodes in total?
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't reckon it is. It's slow at first but it gets so good. Although things will never fully live up to their hype..

Now GTA V, that was overated.
I'm okay thanks. Uni is keeping me busy haha.

Make the most of it!
Original post by Deyesy
We mightn't agree on music but we certainly agree on this.

Breaking Bad is utterly brilliant. I don't know how you think it's overrated? :redface:

I think it is overrated because I haven't watched it:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't reckon it is. It's slow at first but it gets so good. Although things will never fully live up to their hype..

Very good point, people have different tastes and even if you really really like something when people have hyped it up like the best thing ever how can anything live up to that? But with regards BB I'm going to go in now with an open mind having heard both those who rave about it and say it's overrated so it's all good :P I will get it done before Christmas :tongue:

Spoiler

You're so sweet - thanks a bunch m'dear :h: :hugs:

Spoiler

Hi Simply ;D I don't reckon that's loserish haha. It's a big decision tbh.

Hey Chris!! :smile: How was your daaaay?

N'awww, it so is! Especially with my 2 brothers :frown: There's so much that I'm going to miss it's unreal :sigh:

Unfortunately I can't match that, so have one really big cuddle :smile:

Can't or won't :colonhash: :colonhash:
Very good point, people have different tastes and even if you really really like something when people have hyped it up like the best thing ever how can anything live up to that? But with regards BB I'm going to go in now with an open mind having heard both those who rave about it and say it's overrated so it's all good :P I will get it done before Christmas :tongue:

Yeah I mean I thought it was great but you might think differently. We will see...
You're so sweet - thanks a bunch m'dear :h: :hugs:

Spoiler

Hey Chris!! :smile: How was your daaaay?

N'awww, it so is! Especially with my 2 brothers :frown: There's so much that I'm going to miss it's unreal :sigh:

It was okay thanks. Got some more work to do, oh joy haha. How was yours? :smile:

and 62 episodes in total. People seem to do "Breaking Bad binges" where they basically try and get through it as quick as they can. I spaced it out myself.

Latest