The Student Room Group

What is your hardest A-level

Scroll to see replies

The hardest is latin. A language with many vocabularies and grammar. And there is no opportunity to use it. And so everything (say almost) got lost in my mind... the second hardest is literary German.
Reply 42
Original post by AlphaNick
Jesus, sorry I didn't realise this was a ******* English essay. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you're forgiven - just because I'm a grammar nazi doesn't mean I like the subject.
Let's settle this with a 1v1, Rust, No-scopes only.
Original post by Bobjim12
Let's settle this with a 1v1, Rust, No-scopes only.

U wot m 8 terminals my turf m 9

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
U wot m 8 terminals my turf m 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Terminal's for pussies, everyone knows Karachi is where it's at
Terminal's for pussies, everyone knows Karachi is where it's at

Stop m8 your mw2 knowledge is getting my girl ready and I'm not up all night to get lucky...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michael_98
chemistry, engineering, Biology, Geography

I suppose from hardest to least hardest, right? chemistry as school subject may very difficult, but per se (away from regarding chemistry as subject) its interesting. :smile:
Stop m8 your mw2 knowledge is getting my girl ready and I'm not up all night to get lucky...

Posted from TSR Mobile

deal with it m9
deal with it m9

Alright, but hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husband...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kallisto
I suppose from hardest to least hardest, right? chemistry as school subject may very difficult, but per se (away from regarding chemistry as subject) its interesting. :smile:

Yeah I feel the same way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hardest to Easiest:
Chemistry
Politics
History
Chemistry, Biology, Psychology and RE is probably the easiest.
chemistry, then physics and then maths
I'm very good at science so I didn't find any of mine particularly hard, but nevertheless:
Physics was probably the most difficult because I had to teach it to myself (teacher was beyond useless) and the CCEA exam board always write really awkward questions.
Biology was next because the AQA papers are filled with idiotic questions with awkward marks schemes
Chemistry was the second easiest because I love Chemistry and have a natural aptitude for it.
Maths was the easiest because it's usually the same thing every year.

Strangely, my lowest mark was maths, but that was solely to do with one paper (C3)
Lit, then politics, psychology, then music. Lit purely because of the workload.
Alright, but hide yo kids hide yo wife and hide yo husband...

Posted from TSR Mobile

K.
Physics

Chemistry

Biology

Maths (easy af)
I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and French at AS. French was by far the hardest for me! :sadnod:
Currently doing AS levels but the hardest is Classical Civilisation- I don't have a clue about what I'm doing 99% of the time. Then it's History which like is a mixed subject. ICT the coursework is quite complex but easy to do once you get going as well as the theory. And sociology is the easiest but omfd I never knew I would get it so easily and quickly! :biggrin::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest