The Student Room Group

Need Advice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
If you don't want to meet me that's fine is only passive aggressive or clingy to extremely high maintenance women.

Well that's funny because I'm quite the opposite of high maintenance.
Original post by SophieSmall
You really ought to not get to so worked up over everything when you have yet to even go on a first date. Accept that this may not work out and be prepared to move on, but at the same time stay optimistic and open.

I am planing to wait till this weekend for a response, if she still does not respond I will give her a call.

If she answers my call, I will ask her directly, if she does not then I am planning to move on.
Original post by Anonymous
I am planing to wait till this weekend for a response, if she still does not respond I will give her a call.

If she answers my call, I will ask her directly, if she does not then I am planning to move on.

Best of luck man :smile:
Best of luck man :smile:

Thank you very much!
Original post by Arkasia
Sounds like she is either leading you on, or died after reading your text.

Either way, not good for you.

Original post by Reeeeyah
She isn't sure about you by the looks of it.

I don't think you did yourself any favours with that message though. It almost sounds like something an employer would send to an interviewee, not very smooth. It would kind of put me off a bit but then what do I know!

Original post by TheElvenQueen
:< I'm sorry but I don't think it looks hopeful if she replied to you late from the start. For a sentence just put alone the lines of
'If you don't want to meet me that's fine'
its sounds confident and looks like your in control and see what happens if she doesn't respond then its over. Its a shame some people just do this whole ignore text thing its really annoying :frown:

Original post by TheElvenQueen
I haven't got the faintest clue what whatsapp but the point is she still doesn't reply to you even when she goes on I suppose. I'm going through a similar thing right now so ur not alone :smile:

Who knows why she hasn't replied, she might be trying to find out when she is free before she replies so she doesn't end up having to cancel again, whatever that important thing was that caused her to cancel might still be going on. Or she may have decided she is no longer overly interested in you. Just wait and see, and no not all girls are like this.

Okay, so I ended up calling her on Wednesday evening at 9pm (just like 4 hours ago). Her friend answered the phone.
I said I would like to speak with her and 'she went to look for her' and called for her then after a few seconds told me that she is studying. I asked when it would be suitable for me to call and speak with her? And she said 'oh i did not ask that'. When I responded can you please ask? She said 'she is studying'.

I said allright, and continued: I am calling because I sent her a message on Wednesday last week and she has not responded yet, her reaction was 'aaaaaaaaaah' then I continued, can you please tell her to respond in an open manner, she said okay.

Then she said something like 'be patient' at the end but we were talking in my mother language (non-english) and she was not speaking very well, so maybe my brain is playing a game with me and making it up, but I am 70% sure I heard the word 'patient'.

Anyways, I said thank you and good evening, and then ended the call.

Comments and advice are welcome.
She is not interested, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending