The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
Stop harping on about slavery as if it's the only thing engaged in. European empires crippled places they went to and they leave the same issues everywhere they go in the world. They drew **** borders in places like the middle east, North East Africa, subcontinent etc. And they're all still fighting wars there.

More to the point, the Church in Europe held back science for years while ironically it was the Muslims in the middle east who were leading the way.

Times change, at one time the east was the richest part of the world while where I am now was probably still a forest.

Either way in your rants you still miss out the eastern world, especially my country of origin which historically never had a system of slavery or conquering foreign people.

Everyone wants to see things from their own bias, but there's always an opposite side to your opinion and most of the time it's equally justified.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but the thing is, If I think about society and if I go for a beer with a gay fella and when people can change religion like they blink, is an infinitely better society, You know when Muhammed is raping female prisoners of war, the word of Allah, I do think we'd be better off without muslims. Or when people are getting beheaded, I prefer it the way we had it in Europe really.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
Cool story bro tell it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally had the same reaction
Original post by Ggmu!
Cool story bro tell it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

She found me in bed, hadn't even ****ed the FWB at that point yet we were still on foreplay. She's whipped though should be able to claw her back hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7223
Original post by Zürich
Yeah but the thing is, If I think about society and if I go for a beer with a gay fella and when people can change religion like they blink, is an infinitely better society, You know when Muhammed is raping female prisoners of war, the word of Allah, I do think we'd be better off without muslims. Or when people are getting beheaded, I prefer it the way we had it in Europe really.

I preferred it when we kept our mathematical innovations to ourselves lel

Enjoy dark ages bruh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Anybody else willing to bet the only real boobs this guy has seen are his own?

:laugh: :laugh:
Feeling nostalgic today, mid to late 2000's indie music was very very good.

Original post by Lúcio

My fav post of yours so far.

Lol @ trying to act cool but just looking like a prick or a liar.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tom_Ford

Toonee

quality song, i do prefer this one though:

[video="youtube;hpadYhXHgwA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpadYhXHgwA[/video]
Original post by So Instinct
My fav post of yours so far.

Lol @ trying to act cool but just looking like a prick or a liar.

Pretty obvious really. Only a virgin would go on about sex that much.
Original post by jam277
Toonee

You old enough to remember this?

10 years ago, bloody hell.

It was a good time to be a teenager man. 23 now, would love to go back and live the good days back then. A-Level exams, travelling by train around the country with mates, girls were new and exciting.

I was a lot different back then, the music brings back a lot of memories both good and bad. Difference between teenage boy and man I guess.
Original post by Lúcio

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard with a post of Luke's.
You know your life is peak when you're getting decked by Luke on the forum though. Props

Posted from TSR Mobile
You old enough to remember this?

10 years ago, bloody hell.

It was a good time to be a teenager man. 23 now, would love to go back and live the good days back then. A-Level exams, travelling by train around the country with mates, girls were new and exciting.

I was a lot different back then, the music brings back a lot of memories both good and bad. Difference between teenage boy and man I guess.

Same man. I didn't really listen to indie but I've been missing out. I liked moving to new york and a few other tunes(two door cinema club).

I feel like I had my teenage days ruined, lived a fairly sheltered life and was in a boys school until year 12 but I made up for that in university. I ****ing miss university man. Felt like I could be myself there. Different person there to how I am at home.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Same man. I didn't really listen to indie but I've been missing out. I liked moving to new york and a few other tunes(two door cinema club).

I feel like I had my teenage days ruined, lived a fairly sheltered life and was in a boys school until year 12 but I made up for that in university. I ****ing miss university man. Felt like I could be myself there. Different person there to how I am at home.

Same, until year 12 I was very sheltered, was not shallow at all, just a very nice kid who had good grades and a good upbringing. Had a lot of big learning experiences socially in sixth form in the school I moved to. I was far behind. 98 pounds at 5ft9, big NHS glasses, bookish, awkward with people and girls especially as I had not spoken to girls really all my life. I could not string a sentence together a lot of the time. Even the nerds did not want to know me lol. Can count on one hand the people that have been there through all of the tough times.

Changed gradually and at the end of sixth form I was a lot different (although I was not taken seriously for a long time, I always believed in myself and had the self worth to basically not be a doormat). Then at uni was when the big big strides started happening, best years of my life. I doubt I will have many better experiences even if I am earning good money and high up in my career. I just won't get the feeling/sense of conquering social adversity anymore like I did when I progressed through university. It was amazing.
(edited 9 years ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UNECJYMRvY#t=156

2:22 on here. The player who died celebrating a goal but better quality than the other vid.

Looks as if he's never tried a somersault before and is also drunk & blindfolded.

Shouldn't laugh but :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
I preferred it when we kept our mathematical innovations to ourselves lel

Enjoy dark ages bruh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think zurich is just very opinionated. I remember him comparing the "victimisation" of Arsenal by other fans and the media to the plight of the Jews :lol:. He's just one of those guys.

Should just stick to posting his anecdotes, they're actually fun to read.

Also...man like LUKEY BOY went in!!!

and nice post Tom F, repped :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7237
Original post by Isometrix
I think zurich is just very opinionated. I remember him comparing the "victimisation" of Arsenal by other fans and the media to the plight of the Jews :lol:. He's just one of those guys.

Should just stick to posting his anecdotes, they're actually fun to read.

Also...man like LUKEY BOY went in!!!

and nice post Tom F, repped :smile:

Lol the anecdotes are funny, true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
Pretty obvious really. Only a virgin would go on about sex that much.

He sounds like Jay Cartwright from The Inbetweeners. Used to live with someone in halls who was the same. Funnily enough one night towards the end of the year they actually did bring a girl home, when we jokingly asked about it the next morning his response was ''sorry but I don't kiss and tell''. What an absolute tool.
Luke's diss was funny, don't really see a huge need to doubt this guy's credibility that much. People on here say far more unrealistic **** about their lives.

Lol just read it through, became a bit tedious I guess. Like hell did you use the little sister line
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest