The Student Room Group

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LittleLamp
Is anyone else panicking about the last minute UCLAN exam or just me! If I'm actually invited :s!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're definitely not the only one, I am fretting too, though I'm going to wait to see if I get an invite before I delve into revision, hopefully they won't leave it too long to let us know.
Apparently it is based on the verification of prior learning!
I want to be invited soooo much
I really hope they don't let us know too late! I am currently checking my emails like a crazy woman!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by althornber1
I really hope they don't let us know too late! I am currently checking my emails like a crazy woman!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, looking at least years thread some people had heard by now (some on the 1st Nov) and their exam was the 20th! :frown:
Original post by BiomedDentist
Me too, looking at least years thread some people had heard by now (some on the 1st Nov) and their exam was the 20th! :frown:

Well considering no one on here has heard anything it seems unlikely they have dished invites out! Wed is 2 weeks from the exam so if we haven't heard by then we should give them a call! I'm just so worried they won't even give me a chance to do the exam! There were like two topics that I have only done one module for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by althornber1
Well considering no one on here has heard anything it seems unlikely they have dished invites out! Wed is 2 weeks from the exam so if we haven't heard by then we should give them a call! I'm just so worried they won't even give me a chance to do the exam! There were like two topics that I have only done one module for

Posted from TSR Mobile

you don't need to put more than one module surely??
Original post by BiomedDentist
you don't need to put more than one module surely??

shotgun not calling them up tomorrow :tongue:
When did UCLan start doing the dentistry course? First time I've heard of it although I may be an idiot lol.

Graduate and Undergraduate.
(edited 9 years ago)
Finally heard from UCLAN. Got an email inviting me to the exam on the 19th! :smile:
Reply 148
Just got my UCLAN invitation. Exam is 19th Nov

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rkumar3
Just got my UCLAN invitation. Exam is 19th Nov

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay well done! Now for the exam panic :biggrin:
Reply 150
Haha im currently revising anatomy anyway as i teach it to dental students at Sheffield Uni.

Damn facial muscles

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rkumar3
Haha im currently revising anatomy anyway as i teach it to dental students at Sheffield Uni.

Damn facial muscles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's awesome! :smile:
Invited to uclan admissions exam! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Are you guys going to focus on Level 1 BMS or level 2/3?
looking at what we've got to cover it seems basic but I know for a fact they do delve into great depths as part of the course in microbiology, oncology etc. :/
Original post by rkumar3
Are you guys going to focus on Level 1 BMS or level 2/3?
looking at what we've got to cover it seems basic but I know for a fact they do delve into great depths as part of the course in microbiology, oncology etc. :/

By levels do you mean year? I'm not sure yet may just learn what I can up until the exam! I did biochemistry not biomedical though so all the protein and DNA stuff should hopefully be ok with!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Same I'll be joining you guys :smile: anyone travelling from the South west?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! wherabouts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm going from Bristol

how about you?

You training it?

Quick Reply

Latest