The Student Room Group

Swansea GEM (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by MiloMilo
I too have not received an email today about the Visit Day - despite scoring 68 in my GAMSAT. I only hope an error as been made. Although I'm feeling a bit picked on now as I had I ring up Nottingham today to get my questionnaire through as well.

Will give Swansea a call first thing. :frown:

Has your questionnaire now arrived? After calling them they said mine would come through but haven't had any sign of it :frown:
Reply 201
Original post by gre92
Has your questionnaire now arrived? After calling them they said mine would come through but haven't had any sign of it :frown:

I'm in the same boat guys don't worry. Dropped them an email earlier today so should hopefully hear something tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
My questionnaire came through for Notts straight away after I rang them.

I'm just a bit gutted to have not heard from Swansea :frown: hopefully I can rectify it today..
Reply 203
My questionnaire came through for Notts straight away after I rang them.

I'm just a bit gutted to have not heard from Swansea :frown: hopefully I can rectify it today..

I'm waiting for a response to my email, if I don't hear anything by early afternoon I'll phone them again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 204
Just had a reply from Swansea saying that they are still sorting through applications and that the next batch of invitations will be sent out hopefully today. They managed to confirm that I have an interview too so panic mode over!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 205
Original post by Mr Men
Just had a reply from Swansea saying that they are still sorting through applications and that the next batch of invitations will be sent out hopefully today. They managed to confirm that I have an interview too so panic mode over!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats. Would like to actually have a date though. Need to get shifts sorted ASAP!
Reply 206
Have some people actually had interview dates then? I thought we were going to have options? My SGUL interview clashes with one of the dates Swansea are holding interviews.
Original post by M150
Have some people actually had interview dates then? I thought we were going to have options? My SGUL interview clashes with one of the dates Swansea are holding interviews.

How do you know Swansea's interview dates? might be me being special but I cant find them?

Also the link to the prospectus download takes you to the school of management prospectus. Nice one web team
Reply 208
Original post by ceciafb
How do you know Swansea's interview dates? might be me being special but I cant find them?

Also the link to the prospectus download takes you to the school of management prospectus. Nice one web team

Interviews will take place on
Wed, Thurs, and Fridays January 2015

14 16th
21 23rd
28 30th

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Jane

I emailed to ask :smile:
Original post by M150
Interviews will take place on
Wed, Thurs, and Fridays January 2015

14 16th
21 23rd
28 30th

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Jane

I emailed to ask :smile:

Ahh thank you!
Have people already been given out interviews for Swansea?

When do you think the last batch will be handed out?
Original post by Ama2007
Have people already been given out interviews for Swansea?

When do you think the last batch will be handed out?

Remain calm :P nobodies recieved anything yet! Spoke to them earlier, the systems kind of playing up so nobody has recieved them, as long as you've recieved the open day email then you'll get an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 212
I rung them this morning and I received my open day invitation this afternoon. I went to the last open day and the line-up seems very similar, but I'm going to come anyway!! Love Swansea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosser1994
Remain calm :P nobodies recieved anything yet! Spoke to them earlier, the systems kind of playing up so nobody has recieved them, as long as you've recieved the open day email then you'll get an interview :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Open day email? I haven't received anything. I take that means rejection then :frown:
Reply 214
I rung them this morning and I received my open day invitation this afternoon. I went to the last open day and the line-up seems very similar, but I'm going to come anyway!! Love Swansea :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm using it for ammunition at interview and to scare all the others off/misinform other candidates :colone:
Reply 215
I've finally managed to get the day off work for a Swansea open day so I'm pretty excited. I've only managed to gatecrash the general open day so far :smile:
Kind of still annoyed that I haven't heard the date yet.. Need to sort out my dissertation
And any of you guys heard off of SGUL for the 2nd batch of interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 217
See you all there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 218
Swansea interviews are out! Booked mine for the 30th Jan, tried to give myself as much time as possible. Just need to make sure work can give me the day off for it!
Original post by Zorg
Swansea interviews are out! Booked mine for the 30th Jan, tried to give myself as much time as possible. Just need to make sure work can give me the day off for it!

Have you had an email??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending