Scroll to see replies

in all srsness M&S or tescos as a cheap alternative
Original post by The Assassin
in all srsness M&S or tescos as a cheap alternative

Costco>>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Need to be on the top of your game every night to get the best bargains

Rule number one of reduced section shopping is, if it look like it may have potential its goes in the basket. Only when the entire section has been sorted for potential does further analysis occur.

There are few better things to put you in a good mood than making a purchase where you feel like you just robbed them.
FK runs his family Costco petrol pump business with Rakesh and Sanjay on till.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)

Costco's pork is usually top notch.
My brother actually goes down the Spitafields meat market around this time of year, the traders auction off shedloads of meat to clear the freezer space so you can get unbelievable bargains.

Think he actually took a huge lump of lamb on the Northern Line one year, was grappling with it all the way to Camden Town. Absolute scenes
Costco's pork is usually top notch.

Why do this :frown:Their halal chicken fillet breasts are awesome though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

So much love for Costco, it's brilliant.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Yeah it's an absolute madness. See the same faces in Sainsbury's every night in a battle for the best deals. ****ing listening to 8 mile by eminem on the walk in just to get pumped for it all

M&S is decent but I resent paying full price for their gear. When they get the pricing guns on the go I'll be all over it though

eye of the tiger. One bargain chicken left, you're at one point and some old geezer is at the opposite end. Only one of you will be able to get it...

old guy wins cuz the sales assistant is a redhead and you forget to say anything

IceJJfish(ii)
x

in all seriousness, haven't tried their chicken but their beef is actually very good. Nearest one to me is a bit far though
Original post by Fizzel
Rule number one of reduced section shopping is, if it look like it may have potential its goes in the basket. Only when the entire section has been sorted for potential does further analysis occur.

There are few better things to put you in a good mood than making a purchase where you feel like you just robbed them.

Absolutely spot on, no second chances in this game.

I've often thought that if I got access to the pricing gun I could run amock myself but then I just think of the shame of being arrested for that.
Original post by Zürich
I pop into Sainsburys at 9pm most nights actually, always shedloads of reduced bargains at that time of night

BRB Organic chicken was £5.99, now £0.49
BRB never know what you're going to end up buying, just take whatever is going= buzzing with anticipation every night
BRB no more shopping list
BRB resent paying non-reduced price for absolutely anything now
BRB hanging about the geezer with the pricing gun waiting for it all to kick off
BRB eye-****ing OAPs who also turn up every night with the same idea. Need to be on the top of your game every night to get the best bargains
BRB having to suss out whether it's worth having a row over reduced Jaffa cakes that youre in a tug of war over
BRB need to keep an eye on the basket in case someone tries to jack your loot

haha remember when i did that in tesco metro during university with those mad bargains. buying 2.00 egg noodles for 50p das it mane.

ain't got a place like that now. Iceland rarely do reduced section but their food is generally cheap anyway.
eye of the tiger. One bargain chicken left, you're at one point and some old geezer is at the opposite end. Only one of you will be able to get it...

old guy wins cuz the sales assistant is a redhead and you forget to say anything

in all seriousness, haven't tried their chicken but their beef is actually very good. Nearest one to me is a bit far though

Nah, I'd use the chicken as bait for her as well.

'' a'wight dawling, this chicken might cost 49p but there's enough for 2''
Original post by jam277
haha remember when i did that in tesco metro during university with those mad bargains. buying 2.00 egg noodles for 50p das it mane.

ain't got a place like that now. Iceland rarely do reduced section but their food is generally cheap anyway.

May as well start eating out of the bins mate if you get into the Iceland reduced food game. :laugh:
Original post by Zürich

You may mock but quite a few petrol stations in my ends are run by Asians, and they have Cayennes, E63 AMG's etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8275
Went to Tescos about an hour ago. Found no bargains

feelsbadman
You may mock but quite a few petrol stations in my ends are run by Asians, and they have Cayennes, E63 AMG's etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And they own whole streets of housing. I like their style tbh.
Original post by Tom_Ford
And they own whole streets of housing. I like their style tbh.

Funny thing is there's a whole street that members of my family own (as in uncles, cousins etc.), dad has a house there too (All rented). That's my contingency if I flop uni :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8278

Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funny thing is there's a whole street that members of my family own (as in uncles, cousins etc.), dad has a house there too (All rented). That's my contingency if I flop uni :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Money is money.

Latest