The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Edge Hill University connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
It is my security choice, 40 minutes from my home by car. I applied for Geology/Geography, because I've heard that the location is calm and liked the campus. Anyone else going for the same course?
Had a conditional offer for PE...anyone else doing PE? :smile:
Got it for my (offer) Geology with C as a minimum grade (I have AAB)
I've got an interview for biology secondary education qts degree Jan 15th

But nervous tbh. Don't know what to expect :frown:

Anyone help!!!
Original post by susu2609
I've got an interview for biology secondary education qts degree Jan 15th

But nervous tbh. Don't know what to expect :frown:

Anyone help!!!

Dw you'll be fine ,I do edge hill and I'm doing the same course that you've applied for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nabil921
Dw you'll be fine ,I do edge hill and I'm doing the same course that you've applied for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you finding it? I also have an offer from Bath spa and liverpool. But no interviews needed.

Did you have to have an interview
How are you finding it? I also have an offer from Bath spa and liverpool. But no interviews needed.

Did you have to have an interview

Yh I find it good but commute kills me and oh cool I'd go for edge hill tho I applied by clearing, so my interview was a one to one , yours I think might be a group interview then a one to one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh I find it good but commute kills me and oh cool I'd go for edge hill tho I applied by clearing, so my interview was a one to one , yours I think might be a group interview then a one to one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok I see. Humm my hearts at Bath tho. I'm 21 mature student and I'm from up north. So I'll be loving in halls.
I'm from the north west and yh there's like 4 mature students on my course all above 22 and there's only 17 of us that do science

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from the north west and yh there's like 4 mature students on my course all above 22 and there's only 17 of us that do science

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really is that all. Is it heavily placement based? I think that's what at rated me to edge hill
Yh just doing science theres 17 but if you include all the subjects there's probably 120+

Posted from TSR Mobile
You spend april till june in placement (40 days) each year so 120 days in total

Posted from TSR Mobile
You spend april till june in placement (40 days) each year so 120 days in total

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds great :smile: I'm looking forward to my interview.
Thanks
Thanks 👍

How was it

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interviews on the 15th of Jan so gotta prepare.
My interviews on the 15th of Jan so gotta prepare.

Ohhh I thought it was on Friday and errm they'll ask when have you experienced a good lesson and how was it good or might say plan your prefect lesson , that's what they asked me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't have classroom experience. I'm actually shocked theybe invited me for an interview. I'm really worried :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending