The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Nursing Second Reference

Hi
I've got an interview for nursing at their Shrewsbury campus and they've asked for a second reference. I'm going to ask an old uni lecturer to do it for me but there's no address to send it to. Anyone know where i'm supposed to send it?
Reply 1
Original post by Dadeo
Hi
I've got an interview for nursing at their Shrewsbury campus and they've asked for a second reference. I'm going to ask an old uni lecturer to do it for me but there's no address to send it to. Anyone know where i'm supposed to send it?

Maybe try find their email? Or look online for a number and call them up and ask for their address if the address isn't online either.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jadys10
Maybe try find their email? Or look online for a number and call them up and ask for their address if the address isn't online either.

Sorry, I don't think I worded my original post properly. I've got contact details for my old lecturer but Staffs didn't put an address in the information they sent me to forward the reference to. Was wondering if someone else had the address in their information. Sorry, i'm a bit frazzled after being on night shifts for two weeks! :biggrin:
Original post by Dadeo
Hi

Hi Dadeo

If you get the second reference sent to [email protected] on your behalf for your interveiw it will be processed with your application

If you need any help drop me an email to [email protected]
Hope that helps

Jack

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dadeo
Hi

Hi

I have a interview tomorrow for the Stafford campus (eeeeek) it said on my letter that I am to bring the second reference with me on the day and hand it in if this helps?

Good luck with your interview x
Reply 5
Original post by laura_burgess
Hi

I have a interview tomorrow for the Stafford campus (eeeeek) it said on my letter that I am to bring the second reference with me on the day and hand it in if this helps?

Good luck with your interview x

Ah I might just do that then. Thanks :redface:

Oh and good luck for tomorrow!
Hey, I was just wondering how you got your interview at the Shrewsbury Campus as that is where I want to be based as well but when I was sending my Ucas application off there was a problem with the site and I rang up and the University told me just to put that I want to go to the main campus therefore my interview is now at the Staffordshire Campus. when do I mention that I actually want to be based at the shrewsbury one?
By the way for my second reference I am just handing it in on the day as I cannot email it as its hand written.
Carys
Reply 7
Original post by Carys Morgan
Hey, I was just wondering how you got your interview at the Shrewsbury Campus as that is where I want to be based as well but when I was sending my Ucas application off there was a problem with the site and I rang up and the University told me just to put that I want to go to the main campus therefore my interview is now at the Staffordshire Campus. when do I mention that I actually want to be based at the shrewsbury one?
By the way for my second reference I am just handing it in on the day as I cannot email it as its hand written.
Carys

When I applied I was able to select shrewsbury for my campus code so thats why my interview is here. You should probably let them know at your interview if possible. When they offer you a place they are able to offer it at a particular campus so you just need to make sure they offer you one for Shrewsbury if they do. :]
Original post by Dadeo
When I applied I was able to select shrewsbury for my campus code so thats why my interview is here. You should probably let them know at your interview if possible. When they offer you a place they are able to offer it at a particular campus so you just need to make sure they offer you one for Shrewsbury if they do. :]

Rang them up just to double check and be on the safe side! thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending