I will thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

welcome :smile:
Anyone know if this show is real?

Would watch/10
Original post by Zürich

Would watch/10

Don't think so, a quick google search shows its from 2010 and I can't find a video for it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

Would watch/10

I'm sure it's pwopa nawty.

Did anyone ever watch Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men? :lol:
Original post by sr90

I did yeah. Were some ****ed up people on there, used to scare me a little.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

''these Israeli boys are tooled up and they mean business, let's go and meet the top boy of their mob Benjamin Netanyahu'' In many ways the whole middle eastern conflict is analogous to a Millwall/West Ham tear up so could easily work.

I must admit that I watched every episode of that show. In one episode he meets some nutter from East London who just starts battering him and you can tell Dyer is genuinely in pain :laugh:

The real football factories was absolutely *******s though, just the same ****ing interview in different accents;
(edited 9 years ago)
rip tsr

watch homeland - its great
All week I've been singing the lyrics "get along with Starbucks lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane". It was only pointed out to me yesterday that she is singing "got a long list of ex lovers". Deary me.
Original post by Eboracum
All week I've been singing the lyrics "get along with Starbucks lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane". It was only pointed out to me yesterday that she is singing "got a long list of ex lovers". Deary me.

You're not alone there Eb, I've thought the same thing :laugh: for some reason I thought she said "Got a long (blurred word) Starbucks lovers" which doesn't even make sense....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
You're not alone there Eb, I've thought the same thing :laugh: for some reason I thought she said "Got a long (blurred word) Starbucks lovers" which doesn't even make sense....

It's weird. Generally I'm not into chart music, I think it's just overproduced rubbish, but I really like her. I admit to owning all five of her albums. Guilty pleasures I guess. Is that wrong for a male in his 20s? :colondollar:
Tfw never payed a penny for music
Also for Android users, the app PVStar is the answer to all your music streaming issues. It's a Youtube app but has a music mode (so you can turn the video off) and minimiser (so you can use other apps) - aka free music on phone.
Original post by Eboracum
It's weird. Generally I'm not into chart music, I think it's just overproduced rubbish, but I really like her. I admit to owning all five of her albums. Guilty pleasures I guess. Is that wrong for a male in his 20s? :colondollar:

I've seen her live. Pretty sure I was the only straight male there who wasn't dragged there by their girlfriend/wife/children.
Original post by sr90
I've seen her live. Pretty sure I was the only straight male there who wasn't dragged there by their girlfriend/wife/children.

Bet the dads and lads were hardly complaining were they :laugh: one of my mates went to a Rihanna concert a few years back and said majority of people there were just old pervs :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

High five SR90. I have also seen her live. :colondollar: I have also seen Girls Aloud live twice. Can explain if questioned. :colondollar:

The thing about her is, she is really hot, with incredible legs, and she is really rich. But yet the Hollywood boys she dates are always quick to jump out of bed with her. Why is that you reckon?
Cause she doesn't jump in. Clearly a virgin.
Taylor Swift has a hideous personality tbh, saw her on the Graham Norton show where John Cleese was giving her some friendly banter and she acted like he'd taken a **** in front of her or something.

Then again that also might have been because she's a typical American who didnt get the humour...

She's the kind of girl who would cause a full on scene over forgetting a 7 month anniversary or something, **** that. She is unbelievable beautiful though, very elegant body.
(edited 9 years ago)
**** Taylor, Kevin Pietersen was on that Graham Norton. Incredible man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Bet the dads and lads were hardly complaining were they :laugh: one of my mates went to a Rihanna concert a few years back and said majority of people there were just old pervs :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point of going to see a pop concert live at the end of the day? It's just over-reheashed, auto-tuned stuff with no real benefit for being live.

I saw the Libertines once and it was crazy, so much charisma and live energy on the stage etc, that's the kind of thing worth seeing.

Best live act I've ever seen was the Prodigy in Hungary though a few years back, went on until about 3am. Everyone off their tits, their hype man crowd surfing etc, absolute mayhem :moon:

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest