The Student Room Group

why are people so horrible?

Im starting not to trust people right now, I think most people are horrible and here are my reasons why:

1. people I thought were my friends started a thread saying they had found the ugliest person on facebook and it led to my profile

2. someone started teabagging me on halo 3, a sign of disrespect and humiliating someone, why do people have to do stuff like this?

3. someone a few years ago purposedly tried to trip me up for no reason at all

4. I asked someone to redesign my car with a Chelsea badge on forza motorsport 3 and gave them credits. they took the credits and never redesigned the car.

5. sometimes people shout out of cars at me to scare me.

so why do people do things like this, it really hurts and theres just no need for it? why cant be people be nice?
1/10
Awful attempt at a troll. I mean, I quite enjoy a good troll thread that has been carefully worked but this is just... terrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. Standard Facebook trolling. That link is supposed to redirect you to your page. If A clicks on it, it goes to As page. If B clicks it, it goes to Bs page. Etc.

2. You still play Halo 3?

3. Probably because you support Chelsea.

4. See above.

5. See above.

Reply 4
no im 100 percent serious, all these things have happened to me in the past 6 years
Reply 5
heres the proof I have for all the above things

1. I saw a thread about it

2. it happened to me whilst playing halo 3, more than once actually

3. I was in Bexleyheath, in the middle of town and a guy walked past me and tried to trip me up. he walked off as nothing had happened.

4. Ive got the car on forza 3 with no design to prove it.

5. I was walking through great Yarmouth and some kid in the front seat of a car practically screamed when going past me
Like someone said, the Facebook profile thing is just a trick.

Most people who play video games online are stupid kids who just think it's funny to talk crap, and think it impresses their friends.

Maybe he was filming a Youtube "prank" video or something.

People will do anything to get coins on games like Forza and FIFA, they think that just because it's not real money it doesn't matter.

My friends have shouted stuff out of a car window before too. I didn't really think it was that funny but they did. Again, they probably think the person will forget about it after a few minutes.
Reply 7
even son, they're all ****ty things to do to someone, and im not happy
Original post by damoni

3. I was in Bexleyheath, in the middle of town and a guy walked past me and tried to trip me up. he walked off as nothing had happened.

5. I was walking through great Yarmouth and some kid in the front seat of a car practically screamed when going past me

Ah, Great Yarmouth. That explains it.

I was in Norwich train station a few months back, and some pissed guy comes up to me and asks me if I can tell him when the next train to GY is. It was right in front of him, in brightly coloured numbers. So I told him, and also told him that I too was going to Great Yarmouth. He told me not to bother, citing "When I moved out of Great Yarmouth I took the 'Great' with me". he then walked out of the station, and I never saw him again.

That's not the best thing I've heard though. The best thing I've heard was a mate of mine was sitting in the passenger seat of his girlfriends car, she was driving down a hill. There were a few kids by the side of the road, looking as if they were wanting to cross the road, so she slowed down. As she rolled up on them, one of them whipped his dick out and pissed, in an arc, right across the front windscreen. Needless to say, the girlfriend was livid, but my mate was too busy trying not to make his sides split from laughter to get out of the car and do anything about it. Stay classy, England.

/relevant
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by damoni

Pics/vids or it didn't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by midgemeister7
Pics/vids or it didn't happen

Posted from TSR Mobile

all of this happened and I couldn't care less if you or the others do or don't believe it. I get a lot of haters and I don't care.
I saw a video once and it basically said if you treat everyone like it was their last day you'd be nicer in general
Original post by damoni
all of this happened and I couldn't care less if you or the others do or don't believe it. I get a lot of haters and I don't care.

Didn't happen then m9

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by chocolatesauce
I saw a video once and it basically said if you treat everyone like it was their last day you'd be nicer in general

I might give that a go, see what happens.
tbf when I had my nervous breakdown in year 13 I was harassed around school and followed home by Year 7s, OP may be trolling but it's not impossible if you have a wimpy kid year
Humanity are destructive to the environment and to ourselves.

Quick Reply

Latest