The Student Room Group

what do I do? Should I officially cut her off?

My cousin Anna is dating one of my exes his name is Derek and well I didn't give her permission to do that. Reason being because he is a horrible influence. He uses people for attention. And so she lied to me and said that she blocked him and stopped talking to him after we broke up. So since she lied, I cut her off. She is mad now and she is spreading lies about me. Well my close friend Annie sent me an email and told me about Anna and I showed the assistant principle about email and he said that this is not something that I should be talking about in school. I'm worried they will tell my parents about this (Me and my parents don't have a good relationship at all). The assistant principle keeps asking for more details so I am giving them. I don't understand how I am showing him what is going on but he turned it around on me.
Original post by Anonymous
My cousin Anna is dating one of my exes his name is Derek and well I didn't give her permission to do that. Reason being because he is a horrible influence. He uses people for attention. And so she lied to me and said that she blocked him and stopped talking to him after we broke up. So since she lied, I cut her off. She is mad now and she is spreading lies about me. Well my close friend Annie sent me an email and told me about Anna and I showed the assistant principle about email and he said that this is not something that I should be talking about in school. I'm worried they will tell my parents about this (Me and my parents don't have a good relationship at all). The assistant principle keeps asking for more details so I am giving them. I don't understand how I am showing him what is going on but he turned it around on me.

Junior school can be a total nightmare!!!
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Junior school can be a total nightmare!!!

For real
Reply 3
Why do you think someone needs your 'permission' to date one of your exes, even if it is your cousin? She doesn't.

A school isn't going to get involved in an issue over 2 young people dating, unless there was something very serious involved; it's pettiness, not criminality.

Drop your involvement and leave your cousin to live her own life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending