The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by susu2609
I don't have classroom experience. I'm actually shocked theybe invited me for an interview. I'm really worried :frown:

Dw about that even I don't lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by nabil921
Dw about that even I don't lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

eekkk! im surprised only 17 biology students tho like you was saying. i wounder if they have many applying for biology?!

in terms of the biology your taught is it quite difficult? ive only done as biology, chemistry and psychology and now a mature student studying on an access course.

i dont know if im being to adventurous and setting my self up to fail:frown::s-smilie:
eekkk! im surprised only 17 biology students tho like you was saying. i wounder if they have many applying for biology?!

in terms of the biology your taught is it quite difficult? ive only done as biology, chemistry and psychology and now a mature student studying on an access course.

i dont know if im being to adventurous and setting my self up to fail:frown::s-smilie:

No theres 17 people doing secondary science in your third yr your pick what science you specialize in and like I said we have 5 out of 17 who are mature students you'll be fine yr 1 is all basics

Posted from TSR Mobile
No theres 17 people doing secondary science in your third yr your pick what science you specialize in and like I said we have 5 out of 17 who are mature students you'll be fine yr 1 is all basics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh ok I understand now. Oh god so that mean 2 years of chemistry physics AND maths?
Ahh ok I understand now. Oh god so that mean 2 years of chemistry physics AND maths?

Yh so it's 2 years of chemistry biology physics and little maths you'll do only a level stuff tho then in third yr you do degree level in your chosen subject ,I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh so it's 2 years of chemistry biology physics and little maths you'll do only a level stuff tho then in third yr you do degree level in your chosen subject ,I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Question! Do you get a lot of support through out the course? Im fine with chemistry and biology but it's physics that's making me feel on edge. What about those students who havnt studied a level physics.

Lol I'm just panicking myself now loool. Over thinking things I think. Ignore me :,D
Question! Do you get a lot of support through out the course? Im fine with chemistry and biology but it's physics that's making me feel on edge. What about those students who havnt studied a level physics.

Lol I'm just panicking myself now loool. Over thinking things I think. Ignore me :,D

Yh I haven't done a-level physics to but in first yr you just do maths tbh theirs hardly any physics so dw and yh most teachers say just step into my office and ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh I haven't done a-level physics to but in first yr you just do maths tbh theirs hardly any physics so dw and yh most teachers say just step into my office and ask me anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. :smile: thanks feel bit better now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending