Scroll to see replies

Original post by Student20142014
Queen Mary, London
Reading
Kent
Nottingham Trent
Oxford Brookes

:smile:

Good Luck, I hope you get all of your offers. Which will be your firm choice?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by kirsty953
Derby, Coventry, Wolverhampton, and Bedfordshire.

What about you?

Don't come to Coventry :laugh:
Original post by JFP
Don't come to Coventry :laugh:

Oh dear! Why not, is it really that bad?
Good Luck, I hope you get all of your offers. Which will be your firm choice?

Honestly no idea ahah. Lucky we still have a long time to decide :smile:

Good luck to you too :smile:
Oh dear! Why not, is it really that bad?

Yeah I live here and can't wait to get away for uni. The nightlife is crap, the city is full of chavs, the university accommodation is renowned for being terrible etc etc...
The only real perk of being in Coventry is being close to Leamington which is quite a nice place.
Original post by rasele888
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go there i loved the accommodation at city campus! :smile: where are you guys planning to stay? halls or private? im loving the byron residence :smile:
me too i really want to live there
Reply 166
Original post by EllaGibbo
Im applying for the two year in company business management course and Ive got an interview next week for it, so nervous!

goodluck for your interview ! I just got an offer for buss management and economics !
What are the types of waiting times are people waiting for offers especially for business related courses?
Original post by PearJosh
What are the types of waiting times are people waiting for offers especially for business related courses?

i got an offer a week after i applied for accounting and finance, if that helps?:smile:
Reply 169

I got mine for Business Law and European Law 4 days after I applied
Got my offer this morning for Marketing after one week. Does anyone know information of Applicant visit days do you need to be invited to go?
Reply 171
Got my offer this morning for Marketing after one week. Does anyone know information of Applicant visit days do you need to be invited to go?

If you go onto the NTU website and type in your course into the search bar and then click book and open day for it and hopefully it should come up with offer holders 😊
Reply 172
Still waiting to hear from ntu

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long have you been waiting for and for which course?
Reply 174
Not long really...it's just with xmas I thought they would want us out the way for the rush afterwards....lol. Application went in last Friday so just over a week. Have had two offers out of my five choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What were your other choices and offers so far
Reply 176
Bishop Burton, hartpury, ntu, harper Adams and Warwickshire...all equine or vet physio related...what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester Surrey Southampton manchester met and ntu
Reply 178
Marketing/management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending