The Student Room Group

question for girls about penis size.

I just wanted to ask you all, how imporant is penis size to you in a relationship. I am curious cause you have people saying its not the size its what you do with it and other people saying bigger is better and so on. also would you break up with a guy if he had a small penis? or maybe even a very big penis?

Scroll to see replies

It doesn't matter what penis size a guy may have. Big or small. If I'm being honest, I quite like normal sized penis's around 5 - 6 inches. I don't like really big ones otherwise it will be awkward.
Reply 2
Stop caring about your size and stop caring about what they want. Don't put them on a pedestal, the average is like 5-6 inch. That will be enough.
My ex said he had a small penis, and to be fair it was rather small however he gave me multiple orgasms and knew how to use it well. Size isn't everything.
Reply 4
My ex said she didn't think size was important when she was with her other ex (she didn't have much experience); then, after we got together, she said she did enjoy the fact I was bigger, even if it would hurt from certain positions. The problem if you're small is that there's not much you can do...if you're a bit too large, you can just not go 'in' as much. You have more options. Overall, though, I don't think it matters unless you're tragically small (5.5 inches or under) or obscenely big (over 8 inches or so).

However, that said, based on my experience, I do think many girls like a fairly substantial size. They might not think so if they haven't experienced it, but often admit they preferred it once they have.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by McMurdo
My ex said she didn't think size was important when she was with her other ex (she didn't have much experience); then, after we got together, she said she did enjoy the fact I was bigger, even if it would hurt from certain positions. The problem if you're small is that there's not much you can do...if you're a bit too large, you can just not go 'in' as much. You have more options. Overall, though, I don't think it matters unless you're tragically small (5.5 inches or under) or obscenely big (over 8 inches or so).

However, that said, based on my experience, I do think many girls like a fairly substantial size. They might not think so if they haven't experienced it, but often admit they preferred it once they have.

How is 5.5 inches tragically small if the average is 5-6 inches?
I really couldn't care less. If I love him then his penis size isn't really going to change my mind :lol: :indiff:
Original post by joshw137
I just wanted to ask you all, how imporant is penis size to you in a relationship. I am curious cause you have people saying its not the size its what you do with it and other people saying bigger is better and so on. also would you break up with a guy if he had a small penis? or maybe even a very big penis?

You might enjoy some of the stories here :tongue:

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2p3kk0/women_of_reddit_what_are_your_big_dick_stories/
Reply 8
Original post by C_tinie_D
How is 5.5 inches tragically small if the average is 5-6 inches?

I think I exaggerated a bit. I don't consider that size tragically small, but on the smaller side.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Birkenhead
Women are notoriously bad at estimating measurements and spatial awareness in general, so even if some of them intend to give honest answers, the chances are they still aren't going to be accurate.

qft :lol:
Original post by McMurdo
I think I exaggerated a bit. I don't consider that size tragically small, but on the smaller side.

Ah fair enough, just that I can imagine this is a sensitive subject for some guys here who are on the smaller side
I'd rather slightly smaller than really big tbh.
Original post by C_tinie_D
Ah fair enough, just that I can imagine this is a sensitive subject for some guys here who are on the smaller side

I understand, but people have to realise that potentially unencouraging comments come with the territory of an online forum lol. Also, what I said before is just my experience. There will be women that genuinely prefer a 5.5 inch penis over a 7 inch one. I just don't know any personally that do.
This thread has come up so many times the answer is always the same, girls in general prefer bigger penises however too big/small is very undesirable. Girth & how you use it is much more important.
Honestly, I below average would be preferable to above average for me. But it's honestly less about the size but rather how it's used. Good sex isn't dependent on pens size, in fact it barely contributes to it all really.
What's more important girth or length?
Reply 16
4 or under is small
Original post by ridwan12
What's more important girth or length?

I heard girth. Both boys and girls want it to be able to touch the sides.
Men are always so fixated on the size, but good sex has very little to do with that from a female perspective, especially as most women far prefer clitoral stimulation to penetration anyway as that's how they get off. Obviously there are exceptions, but stats show most of us are built that way. So get better at that, and no girl will care about your size. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that sex is only about your penis, it really isn't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Antifazian
Men are always so fixated on the size, but good sex has very little to do with that from a female perspective, especially as most women far prefer clitoral stimulation to penetration anyway as that's how they get off. Obviously there are exceptions, but stats show most of us are built that way. So get better at that, and no girl will care about your size. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that sex is only about your penis, it really isn't.

So... you're saying you don't orgasm from sex?

Latest

Trending

Trending