The Student Room Group

i am going to fail a level maths!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

I havent done enough revision since september, I am the most laziest person ever and whenever i try do some revision i just cant concentrate & focus. I havent finished c1 fully (missing differentation and intergration) and halfway s1. I have a c1 mock in jan which im totally unprepared. I need help what shall I do? Am I behind? Apparently you have to finish atleast s1 and c1 by december to at least get a C in AS Maths is that true ??????????
Reply 1
Original post by terminator123
I havent done enough revision since september, I am the most laziest person ever and whenever i try do some revision i just cant concentrate & focus. I havent finished c1 fully (missing differentation and intergration) and halfway s1. I have a c1 mock in jan which im totally unprepared. I need help what shall I do? Am I behind? Apparently you have to finish atleast s1 and c1 by december to at least get a C in AS Maths is that true ??????????

You have a mock in January, meaning you have at least the rest of half-term to prepare if this is a big worry to you.
Nobody can make you work-hard, but if you don't put in the time you won't get out the grades.
Reply 2
Start with the basics

Simplifying algebra

Are you familiar with

1/x^3 = x^-3
x/2x^2 = 1/2(x^-1)
Original post by naxiv
Start with the basics

Simplifying algebra

Are you familiar with

1/x^3 = x^-3
x/2x^2 = 1/2(x^-1)

Your last line is worth reconsidering
Reply 4
Original post by terminator123

recoverable assuming you are able
but only if you work to a level you have not worked before for the next 5 months.
(and I mean the very last line)

Quick Reply

Latest