The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hmm yes just most the time when I bring it up he never wants to talk about it the one time he called my sexual needs stupid but I think he was just frustrated. I ask him is it a problem my end and he just says he doesnt like it and never why - well I hope I find the alternatives soon then.

Your sexual needs are in no way stupid. It sounds like he doesn't care about your sexual pleasure and is very selfish. His needs are satisfied and that's all that seems to matter to him.

I think the only way you'll get anywhere with this situation is if you really stick to your guns and don't satisfy him. I don't think he'll be up for changing anything in the bedroom unless he isn't being satisfied. Maybe he'll understand what it feels like then.

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and would have hated it if he'd been like that. Oral sex (receiving it) is one of the best things in the bedroom.
He doesn't like it. Don't force him to do it. If I was him I wouldn't accept oral so happily from you though. If you enjoy performing oral, then carry on. If you don't then I suggest you stop.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
but it didn't really phase me

Omg surreal moment here. I was playing scrabble with my grandparents (I know I know Christmas eh...) and they played the word "faze".

I'm not kidding I have never seen this word in my life before today but I looked it up and it's real and I feel I have a duty to share it with you! So yeah, there is a separate word which should be used instead of "phase" in that context spelt f a z e :smile:

Am I the only one when I learn a new word, I am guaranteed to come across it within the same day? If anyone answers me this I will be extremely happy :smile: :smile: :smile:
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Well, intercourse is somewhat of a complication with my girlfriend and I so it's not often I orgasm. [[Well, we rarely get to see eachother too because of long distance, but that's another thing]]

My girlfriend doesn't like doing it, she's only done it 3 times in the 3 years we've been together.

The whole "if he doesn't then he doesn't love me" thing is blackmail. Really, it's blackmail. You're making him feel bad for not doing something he dislikes. If you push him it'll be half-hearted and unenthusiastic and things could turn sour between you purely because you're pushing him.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting the full sexual satisfaction but I suggest trying out some non-penetrative sex? It works wonders when you find what's good for the both of you :smile:

great realistic advice!
Original post by Protégé
He doesn't like it. Don't force him to do it. If I was him I wouldn't accept oral so happily from you though. If you enjoy performing oral, then carry on. If you don't then I suggest you stop.

I'm not forcing him to do anything its not like I am going to grab his head and sit on it? I am just gonna stop doing what I do if I get nothing in return :smile:

Original post by xylas
Omg surreal moment here. I was playing scrabble with my grandparents (I know I know Christmas eh...) and they played the word "faze".

I'm not kidding I have never seen this word in my life before today but I looked it up and it's real and I feel I have a duty to share it with you! So yeah, there is a separate word which should be used instead of "phase" in that context spelt f a z e :smile:

Am I the only one when I learn a new word, I am guaranteed to come across it within the same day? If anyone answers me this I will be extremely happy :smile: :smile: :smile:

Really not helping ha.

Original post by Kazbian
Your sexual needs are in no way stupid. It sounds like he doesn't care about your sexual pleasure and is very selfish. His needs are satisfied and that's all that seems to matter to him.

I think the only way you'll get anywhere with this situation is if you really stick to your guns and don't satisfy him. I don't think he'll be up for changing anything in the bedroom unless he isn't being satisfied. Maybe he'll understand what it feels like then.

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and would have hated it if he'd been like that. Oral sex (receiving it) is one of the best things in the bedroom.

This is what I will try. I don't think it will work though. But gotta try haven't I
oral isn't very hygienic either, so just leave that part out, for both of you
Or find a man that will please you in that dept, I love giving my girl head but she doesn’t like giving it to me. Can’t stand it. So I feel like it won’t last long cause head is a BIG thing for me. I just need it before intercourse, my ex did it all the time, any time I asked and she would always say “if I don’t do it, another woman will”. Boy ain’t that the truth.
u shouldn't have done it for him if he wasn't willing to return the favour imo

Latest

Trending

Trending