Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dprince
Thank you kind Sir!:top2:

All in a day's work :yeah:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Teddysmith123
I know I just want to know! I still have ucl and durham to hear back from...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I'm still waiting on UCL, LSE and Warwick :frown: If they're just going to give me a rejection I'd rather know now and move on rather than wait! I hope you hear from UCL and Durham soon.
Original post by economicsrocks
Same, I'm still waiting on UCL, LSE and Warwick :frown: If they're just going to give me a rejection I'd rather know now and move on rather than wait! I hope you hear from UCL and Durham soon.

I hope you hear back soon too! :jive: I would have loved to apply to lse but opted for oxford instead, and in hindsight I probably should have choosen lse instead but oh well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope you hear back soon too! :jive: I would have loved to apply to lse but opted for oxford instead, and in hindsight I probably should have choosen lse instead but oh well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Durham and UCL are both great universities as well :smile: Sorry if I already asked this, but where have you heard back from?
Thank you! Durham and UCL are both great universities as well :smile: Sorry if I already asked this, but where have you heard back from?

Exeter and Warwick plus a rejection from oxford but I'm not really that upset over oxford...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exeter and Warwick plus a rejection from oxford but I'm not really that upset over oxford...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on the other two though! I really want Warwick to hurry up with mine now :tongue: I got rejected from Oxford too. To be fair, their application process is tough and I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Wherever we end up it's going to be great :smile:
Congratulations on the other two though! I really want Warwick to hurry up with mine now :tongue: I got rejected from Oxford too. To be fair, their application process is tough and I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Wherever we end up it's going to be great :smile:

Aw I appreciate your optimism and hopefully your right! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw I appreciate your optimism and hopefully your right! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw :biggrin: Best of luck again :smile:
Reply 168
Has anyone checked their TSA scores yet? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rid
Has anyone checked their TSA scores yet? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. There's really no point for me. I'm not going to reapply to Oxford for undergrad. I don't have a burning desire to know why I was rejected from Oxford. It was my least favorite school, to be honest.
Reply 170
Original post by kurofune
No. There's really no point for me. I'm not going to reapply to Oxford for undergrad. I don't have a burning desire to know why I was rejected from Oxford. It was my least favorite school, to be honest.

I'm not reapplying either, but I was still curious. Got 60.9 so I'm sure that's why I was rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rid
I'm not reapplying either, but I was still curious. Got 60.9 so I'm sure that's why I was rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
Original post by ooftar
Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️😂

That's a bummer😒 just wasn't meant to be then, there is no point in thinking about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ooftar
Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to check mine now!........

I got 68.6!
Reply 174
Original post by Dprince
I'm going to check mine now!........

I got 68.6!

Wow! That's a really good score

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rid
Wow! That's a really good score

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :smile: Still didn't get an offer though lol :frown: I only got AAA though so that's probably why:rolleyes:
Reply 176
Original post by Dprince
Thank you! :smile: Still didn't get an offer though lol :frown: I only got AAA though so that's probably why:rolleyes:

You'll probably strive at whichever Uni you decide to go to now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ooftar
Hah I got 60.9 too! The past three years the score required for interview was 61 so I'm feeling a little annoyed right now ☺️������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 62 and didn't get shortlisted either. (But I'm not that set on Oxford anyway.)

edit: it's 61.9 actually.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rid
You'll probably strive at whichever Uni you decide to go to now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you!
I've just been on the phone with the Social and Political Science office at UCL!

They said they have received something like 700 applications for 30-35 places haha.

They did say they were probably going to give out upwards of 100 offers though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending