The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by zhang-liao
FEELING SO BORED :cry2:

:frown:, I feel so worried for two people I know and care for :frown:. I so need like a weekend away from reality xD.

Have you tried watching a movie or something.
Feeling upset still from yesterday because of that friend :cry2:
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I feel so worried for two people I know and care for :frown:. I so need like a weekend away from reality xD.

Have you tried watching a movie or something.

:hugs: Hope everything works out

I don't know what movie to watch though :frown:
I'm new to this whole thing tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 524
Original post by Bee3011
Do you think I would get judged for going to collect my parcel in colourful pants and a black top that I wore to bed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

From your neighbours?

They shouldn’t as you can wear what you wanna wear, plus do you actually care what they think as your comfort is the most important thing :wink:.
Reply 525
Original post by Mezza362
Thanks for your reply :-) he is normally a very good baby but yesterday was a nightmare. He was eventually very sick so must have had a stomach upset. He is also teething with molars coming in and a cold so is generally feeling rubbish. The poor thing :-(

Its okay :smile:, Aww bless little man. I hope his stomach upset goes quickly, as with his cold. As for teething my mom used anbesol teething gel and bonjela as the twins reacted differently to each product so you could try them :smile:. Mind your fingers though as they nearly bite mine off numberous times lmao infact you could probably use a cotton bud :smile:. Both of them should cost you no more than £6 :wink:.
I feel like I want to cry and cry and cry. I have come to the realisation that I have zero true/close friends, or any friends for that matter. I've cut off so many people in the past month after questioning our friendship and why i was the one putting in more effort. All i have right now is God (im gonna work on fixing my relationship with Him), my family and myself. I just really wish i met 1 or 2 people who actually care about me and share a deep meaningful connection with. People who genuinely care about me and help me grow as a person and people i can actually see myself being friends with for a very long time. Ughhhhh
Reply 527
Original post by Multitalented me
Bored again, thankfully I had the football earlier to pass the time. I should really just go out somewhere :erm: No work & a Saturday, why spend it at home all day :tongue:

:/. You definitely should, don’t stay home and be bored senseless.
Original post by lou 22
:/. You definitely should, don’t stay home and be bored senseless.
Problem is don't know where haha :s-smilie:
Reply 529
Original post by Lularose83
Crap

:frown:, I hope you feel less crap soon:hugs:

Whats is causing you to feel crap though?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BOB2014
I feel like I want to cry and cry and cry. I have come to the realisation that I have zero true/close friends, or any friends for that matter. I've cut off so many people in the past month after questioning our friendship and why i was the one putting in more effort. All i have right now is God (im gonna work on fixing my relationship with Him), my family and myself. I just really wish i met 1 or 2 people who actually care about me and share a deep meaningful connection with. People who genuinely care about me and help me grow as a person and people i can actually see myself being friends with for a very long time. Ughhhhh

I'm sorry to read this. What is your current life situation? Do you live alone or with fellow students? I have friends. But no one I really feel I connect with. They don't have similar interests and I can't truly be myself around them. I think it is very hard to meet a true friend. But not impossible. I hope your situation improves :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 531
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Unhappy. Static. Bored. Restless.

Why you unhappy Mr Inquistive?
Original post by lou 22
Its okay :smile:, Aww bless little man. I hope his stomach upset goes quickly, as with his cold. As for teething my mom used anbesol teething gel and bonjela as the twins reacted differently to each product so you could try them :smile:. Mind your fingers though as they nearly bite mine off numberous times lmao infact you could probably use a cotton bud :smile:. Both of them should cost you no more than £6 :wink:.

He is better today. We both woke at 11am so have had a good sleep. He seems much more settled although he is still ill. :-(
Reply 533
Original post by WoodyMKC
Waiting for my pizza to come. Very excite :borat:

Whats your toppings? I hope you saved me a slice :tongue:.
Many mixtures of feelings! 😔so much AS work and I hang around with lots of friends but I don't feel like any of them are my real friends. There're not somone who would stick up for me or be by my side if anything happens. 😢 I want to get As for my AS subjects but the amount of work is so overwhelming!!!
Reply 535
Original post by Chazzybear18
Feeling fed up with life tbh ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? Whats makng you feel fed up?
Original post by Mezza362
I'm sorry to read this. What is your current life situation? Do you live alone or with fellow students? I have a lot of friends. But no one I really feel I connect with. They don't have similar interests and I can't truly be myself around them. I think it is very hard to meet a true friend. But not impossible. I hope your situation improves :-)

I live with my sisters and brother and my mum. I think i'd go mad if i didn't have my family around. I commute to uni. Yes im the exact same with the acquaintaces at uni. I cant be my 100% authentic self and we dont share similar interests. I have 1 friend at uni but our connection isn't that meaningful so far (shes made some other close friends). Im only in my first year and exam perioud is around the corner so i feel like giving up on making close friends until maybe next year.
Im a girl btw so ignore the name :smile: and thanks alot. I hope you make true friends too
Reply 537
Original post by temporary_user
Um do I know you

Probably not.
relaxed, its a saturday.
Reply 539
Original post by zhang-liao
Feeling upset still from yesterday because of that friend :cry2:

:frown:, I am hoping the said situation is resolved soon :wink:.

Latest