Original post by zhang-liao
I don't know because you're both insulting each other :redface:

Its all because of my good looks :nooo:
Original post by lou 22
Oh okay, how are you finding it?

It's alright ,and nothing much ,amazing lecturers ,I'm really enjoying myself
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Its all because of my good looks :nooo:

I rated myself a 9 on the looks thread. I don't actually think that but hey, thought it would be funny. In reality I do think I'm about 7/8 tho. Should we all think we are hideous? I would ignore any nasty comments from people who have never met you. Who cares what they think? And judging by your profile pic you are good looking.
Original post by Mezza362
I rated myself a 9 on the looks thread. I don't actually think that but hey, thought it would be funny. In reality I do think I'm about 7/8 tho. Should we all think we are hideous? I would ignore any nasty comments from people who have never met you. Who cares what they think? And judging by your profile pic you are good looking.

"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

Appreciated hah :smile:
I feel fat :mmm:
Unsure,Uncertain... mainly about the future and what will happen
About to go clubbing soon, first time since uni resumed

Feels good
Original post by bittr n swt

Feels good

Nice. :smile:
Nice. :smile:

Cheers bro
Reply 589
Original post by ironandbeer2
Are you applying for an agony aunt job with this thread, you're doing an ok job so far :wink:

I know right! lol, I have always been a bit of any agony aunt :biggrin:, I like this role :wink:. May of found my TSR calling :smile:.
Reply 590
Im kinda being bullied on another thread right now, so i kinda feel victimised. You know what im sayin' :cry2:

Ignore them, rise above it and don’t give some of the twits that frequent here the satisfaction. I often leave them to rant by themselves. So I think I do know what your saying :hugs: .
Reply 591

:smile:, I think that is a first :tongue: keep it up :wink:.
Original post by lou 22
Ignore them, rise above it and don’t give some of the twits that frequent here the satisfaction. I often leave them to rant by themselves. So I think I do know what your saying :hugs: .

Thanks Lou...and thats is why you have such outstanding reputation on TSR. :cute:
Reply 593
Original post by zhang-liao
I think I've heard of it, might've watched the trailer :tongue: Might watch it tomorrow

It is a good watch, annebelle is another nearly gave me heart failure movie xD. or as above so below.
Reply 594
Original post by CurtisMeyer
It's alright ,and nothing much ,amazing lecturers ,I'm really enjoying myself

I am glad you are :smile:, you are better than me cause i couldnt cope with listening and having to sit through lectures xD. It woukd really grind my gears lol.
Reply 595
Original post by cupcakes87
I feel fat :mmm:

What have I told you about eating all those cupcakes cupcake? 87 in one sitting :tongue:.

But srs, why do you feel fat?
Original post by lou 22
I am glad you are :smile:, you are better than me cause i couldnt cope with listening and having to sit through lectures xD. It woukd really grind my gears lol.

Thanks,but I don't know u personally ,but there is one thing of which I can tell ,u r a good listener n always ready to give good advice ,that's ur reputation on TSR so far from what I have noticed,so I will just say "you can",
Reply 597
Original post by TheGameOfScience
Unsure,Uncertain... mainly about the future and what will happen

:frown:, I hope you gain certainty soon though, took 5years for me xD. As for the future you can not be totally sure of what will happen all you can do is plan what you would like to :wink:.
Reply 598
Original post by bittr n swt

Feels good

I hope you have a truly awesome night :biggrin:, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do :tongue: lol well that you will regret :smile:.

So are you now listening to music to get into party mood?
Reply 599
Thanks Lou...and thats is why you have such outstanding reputation on TSR. :cute:

Thank you :jumphug:.

Latest