I'm feeling stressed, confused and depressed :frown:

whats up?
Original post by Asnmnailed

You and me both sister :console:
Reply 742
Original post by chelseafreak
it could work, your the one with the really good advice here though

You are just as good :smile:, you could be my partner in thread.
Empty and hopeless.
Original post by lou 22
You are just as good :smile:, you could be my partner in thread.

that would be awesome :biggrin:
whats up?

Exams, boys just the usual crap

sorry to hear that, negotiating lives hurdles can be tricky, all i can say is try to be happy with yourself and don't let anyone else get you down. always think positively and never let people stop you from being yourself.
AMAZING! Arsenal just beat Man City :biggrin:
Reply 748
Original post by sickitslucy
This friday:rolleyes:

Goodluck hun, don’t stress too much.
Reply 749
Original post by WoodyMKC
It is :biggrin: No you didn't sedate me yet, but it appears you plan on doing so :tongue: Or do you, now you realise I'm not going to fall asleep :lol:

Do it :cool:

:frown:, I am getting old flaming hell!

Damn it, you foiled my plans of not having plans of the planned plans :tongue:. Back to the drawing board :/ lol.

I have always wanted to do a blog as well :smile:, need to get the wheels in motion :smile:.
Reply 750
Original post by drowzee
****, I HATE the school I go to for sixth form :frown:, and my subjects are stressing me out.

:frown:, why did you choose there? What subjects are you doing if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 751

Why you feeling this way hun?
Reply 752
Original post by Asexual Demigod
Empty and hopeless.

Why? What is causing you to feel empty?
Reply 753
that would be awesome :biggrin:

:wink:
Reply 754

What guy issue do you have? the opposite sex are a confusing bunch :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, I am getting old flaming hell!

Damn it, you foiled my plans of not having plans of the planned plans :tongue:. Back to the drawing board :/ lol.

I have always wanted to do a blog as well :smile:, need to get the wheels in motion :smile:.

Me too... great isn't it :biggrin:

Yeahhh, I'm onto you wanting to get me drunk to take advantage of me :tongue: You should be ashamed, but I don't mind :lol:

Ohh, cool :smile: Any blog in particular, or just been thinking of an idea, that we've now found?
Reply 756
Original post by DizzyDreamer
AMAZING! Arsenal just beat Man City :biggrin:

!you are football carzy football mad, do you remember singing that in primary school or was it just my school that did that? if so i will :getmecoat: loool.
Original post by lou 22
:frown:, why did you choose there? What subjects are you doing if you don’t mind me asking?

My old school's sixth form was pretty bad and was not offering the subjects I wanted to do. It was the only school in my town offering FM. I'm doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and English Literature, sometimes I just think I am not intelligent enough. I just don't fit in, I'm TOO shy and I haven't made any friends, the only friend I have got is the my BFF from my old school that came with me to this school; we sit in the library away from everyone else. There are only 2 girls inc. me in my Physics class and all the boys are so patronising. I hate it when teachers pick on me for answers (and they always do) because my mind goes blank and I panic.

Lol sorry for the long paragraph I needed to rant and thanks for asking. :smile:
Original post by lou 22
!you are football carzy football mad, do you remember singing that in primary school or was it just my school that did that? if so i will :getmecoat: loool.

don't worry you weren't the only one singing that back in the day
Reply 759
Original post by WoodyMKC
Me too... great isn't it :biggrin:

Yeahhh, I'm onto you wanting to get me drunk to take advantage of me :tongue: You should be ashamed, but I don't mind :lol:

Ohh, cool :smile: Any blog in particular, or just been thinking of an idea, that we've now found?

Great? Great! no I flaming hate it I am nearly 22 gee whizz where did all those years go xD. I will soon be getting a free tv licence and a zimmerframe.

I know I know!!!:ashamed2:. I should of just been open and honest :tongue:.

A everything and anything blog :smile: I will have to think though as that could get draining lol.

Latest