The Student Room Group

what lads (and lasses) like to do this when they take a piss?

Scroll to see replies

We must carefully distinguish, Gentlemen, between the mere diversion of the mind and its real education. Supposing, for instance, I am tempted to go into some society which will do me harm, and supposing, instead, I fall asleep in my chair, and so let the time pass by, in that case certainly I escape the danger, but it is as if by accident, and my going to sleep has not had any real effect upon me, or made me more able to resist the temptation on some future occasion. I wake, and I am what I was before. The opportune sleep has but removed the temptation for this once. It has not made me better; for I have not been shielded from temptation by any act of my own, but I was passive under an accident, for such I may call sleep. And so in like manner, if I hear a lecture indolently and passively, I cannot indeed be elsewhere while I am here hearing it,—but it produces no positive effect on my mind,—it does not tend to create any power in my breast capable of resisting temptation by its own vigour, should temptation come a second time.
Reply 21
Original post by the bear
We must carefully distinguish, Gentlemen, between the mere diversion of the mind and its real education. Supposing, for instance, I am tempted to go into some society which will do me harm, and supposing, instead, I fall asleep in my chair, and so let the time pass by, in that case certainly I escape the danger, but it is as if by accident, and my going to sleep has not had any real effect upon me, or made me more able to resist the temptation on some future occasion. I wake, and I am what I was before. The opportune sleep has but removed the temptation for this once. It has not made me better; for I have not been shielded from temptation by any act of my own, but I was passive under an accident, for such I may call sleep. And so in like manner, if I hear a lecture indolently and passively, I cannot indeed be elsewhere while I am here hearing it,—but it produces no positive effect on my mind,—it does not tend to create any power in my breast capable of resisting temptation by its own vigour, should temptation come a second time.

yeah.. so do you do the piss thing or not?
Original post by og.east
yeah.. so do you do the piss thing or not?

I look out, then, into the enemy's camp, and I try to trace the outlines of the hostile movements and the preparations for assault which are there in agitation against us. The arming and the manœuvring, the earth-works and the mines, go on incessantly; and one cannot of course tell, without the gift of prophecy, which of his projects will be carried into effect and attain its purpose, and which will eventually fail or be abandoned. Threatening demonstrations may come to nothing; and those who are to be our most formidable foes, may before the attack elude our observation. All these uncertainties, we know, are the lot of the soldier in the field: and they are parallel to those which befall the warriors of the Temple. Fully feeling the force of such considerations, and under their correction, nevertheless I make my anticipations according to the signs of the times; and such must be my proviso, when I proceed to describe some characteristics of one particular form of infidelity, which is coming into existence and activity over against us, in the intellectual citadels of England.
I persuade myself that it isn't really stinging.

6 years and counting.

Yolo.
I look out, then, into the enemy's camp, and I try to trace the outlines of the hostile movements and the preparations for assault which are there in agitation against us. The arming and the manœuvring, the earth-works and the mines, go on incessantly; and one cannot of course tell, without the gift of prophecy, which of his projects will be carried into effect and attain its purpose, and which will eventually fail or be abandoned. Threatening demonstrations may come to nothing; and those who are to be our most formidable foes, may before the attack elude our observation. All these uncertainties, we know, are the lot of the soldier in the field: and they are parallel to those which befall the warriors of the Temple. Fully feeling the force of such considerations, and under their correction, nevertheless I make my anticipations according to the signs of the times; and such must be my proviso, when I proceed to describe some characteristics of one particular form of infidelity, which is coming into existence and activity over against us, in the intellectual citadels of England.

lmao this guy lost it
Reply 25

but it's not even a school day :frown:
Reply 26
Original post by funktofunky
Wear a drynites nappy.

If only it fit, I put one leg through and got stuck I had to call the emergency services to remove it before it stopped my circulation completely :tongue:.
I shoulda saved up today's rep for this thread :rofl: Seriously half of these comments are glorious! :rofl2:
i aim , then release. into the hole of anonymous bitch
Reply 29
Original post by Foo.mp3
No, mostly on account of the fact that I do not piss acid? :dontknow:

kudos for actually addressing the question and not just telling me your own piss habits.

you should easily be able to do a sheet though.
That's quite sad...
Reply 31
It's a little difficult to do that if you're a girl
Reply 32
Original post by emski
It's a little difficult to do that if you're a girl

just didn't want anyone to feel left out, you know?
Reply 33
Original post by og.east
just didn't want anyone to feel left out, you know?

you should anyone who can aim when they pee :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by emski
you should anyone who can aim when they pee :smile:

i'm not sure that made sense emski
Reply 35
Original post by Maid Marian
:erm:

I contemplate life or go on my phone.

I hope you've never chatting in box whilst sat on the loo!
Reply 36
Original post by og.east
i'm not sure that made sense emski

alright grammar geek :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by emski
alright grammar geek :tongue:

lol.

you think about that pm?
Reply 38
Original post by og.east
lol.

you think about that pm?

huh?
I can't pee straight so I'm afraid if I tried that I'd pee all over my hand and that's just grim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest