The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tennumbers
heheh good idea! :biggrin: I'll bully them and steal the Pepsi. :innocent:

Lol ok bossy. :gthumb: :wink:
Original post by ko111
i also don't know the group who reads it so it's making it difficult to search

..dreaming about isoc.. nvm..

Lol I know. The smiley wasn't used to signify bafflement, but more as a reaction.
Reply 1382
Original post by ash92:)
Lol I know. The smiley wasn't used to signify bafflement, but more as a reaction.

oh right haha

you might be next bro :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ko111
oh right haha you might be next bro :colone:

:ninja:
Original post by Ankabout
Lol ok bossy. :gthumb: :wink:

This is why you're my fave. :biggrin:

Anyways, bed time. Back to uni tomorrow. :facepalm2:

Assalamualaikum. :smile:
Reply 1385
Original post by ash92:)
:ninja:
:biggrin:
مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَمَن يُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ يَهْدِ قَلْبَهُ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

No affliction comes about but by Allah's permission; and whoever believes in Allah, He guides aright his heart; and Allah is Cognizant of all things.

[Quran 64:11]
Original post by Incredible97
I remember you're smile that day maryam :hugs:

Oh yeah :colondollar:
May Allah protect us all. Ameen
Original post by Mary562
Oh yeah :colondollar:
May Allah protect us all. Ameen

Ameen
Original post by Tennumbers
This is why you're my fave. :biggrin:

Anyways, bed time. Back to uni tomorrow. :facepalm2:

Assalamualaikum. :smile:

Walaikum assalam :smile:

Awww, that's so sweet. Don't tell the others. :colone:

Jazakhallah for the Hadith.
Narrated Abu Huraira
I heard Allah’s Apostle SAW saying,
“Anybody who spends a pair of something in Allah’s Cause will be called from all the gates of Paradise, “O Allah’s slave! This is good.’ He who is amongst those who pray will be called from the gate of the prayer (in Paradise) and he who is from the people of Jihad will be called from the gate of Jihad, and he who is from those’ who give in charity (i.e. Zakat) will be called from the gate of charity, and he who is amongst those who observe fast will be called from the gate of fasting, the gate of Raiyan.”
Abu Bakr said, “He who is called from all those gates will need nothing,” He added, “Will anyone be called from all those gates, O Allah’s Apostle?” He said, “Yes, and I hope you will be among those, O Abu Bakr.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari Book 57 Hadith 18
Imam Malik was one of the greatest scholars in the history of Islam. One day a man who lived thousands of miles away went to visit him. In those days there were no Emirates or British Airways. No 100 mph trains. This man travelled for months to visit Imam Malik for one simple reason. He wanted to ask questions and learn more about his deen.

He finally arrived and asked the esteemed Imam 40 questions. And the Imam said “I don’t know” to 36 of them. He only answered 4 questions. 4 questions out of 40.

Similarly, one day Abu Bakr RA was asked a question about the Quran and he beautifully answered “Which sky will shelter me and which earth will hold me if I speak about a verse of the Qur’an without knowledge.”

The question is, are YOU an Islamic scholar in the true sense?

Sheikh Google is not an authentic Imam. Maulana Twitter is not an authentic Imam. Mufti Facebook is not an authentic Imam.

Real fatwas are issued by scholars who have spent years studying Islam and often they reply with the same humility as Imam Malik and Abu Bakr RA did.
Original post by ko111
alright fair enough i understand what you mean brother, i am sorry i shouldn't have said it i was just angry at the time because of the article i read.

yep got it.

i was trying to be sarcastic like you were lol, again sorry about that i took it too far.

No harm done.

Lol. Sarcasm in text is hard.
[h="1"]Women are converting to Islam more than men[/h]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGi-v___WoE
You know when a non muslim insults Islam in a muslim country, they get some sort of a punishment right. But are those blasphemy laws part of Islam or are they just laws of that country?
Original post by K1NG93
You know when a non muslim insults Islam in a muslim country, they get some sort of a punishment right. But are those blasphemy laws part of Islam or are they just laws of that country?

They are part of Islam.

Latest

Trending

Trending