The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hero-H
Hey :smile: I also have an interview at Nottingham on the 11th for Adult Nursing!

Hey! That's really cool :smile: How are you feeling about it? And how are you doing on the interview/ offer front?
Original post by jodileah
I haven't heard anything from kings and i applied on the 11th November for child nursing :confused: should i call them??

I'd say that you shouldn't call them but rather message them using your login and password which they gave you to sign into their system.

I did that and that when I found out that my school messed up my predicted grades. Hopefully that didn't happen to you lol.

But message them, they do get back to you within 2 days :smile:
Hope that helps
Original post by Jac800K
Hey! That's really cool :smile: How are you feeling about it? And how are you doing on the interview/ offer front?

I'm not sure really - It's definitely a fab place to study Nursing, I know that for sure. I will probably be more nervous as we get closer to the date! So far I've had an interview at Southampton, an offer for Southampton for another course in the School of Health Sciences and then interviews from Nottingham and UEA. Still waiting on University of Edinburgh though, how about yourself?
Anybody had an interview at Uclan for Adult Nursing at Uclan on the 7th, 8th, or 9th Jan heard anything back yet? x
Original post by Hero-H
I'm not sure really - It's definitely a fab place to study Nursing, I know that for sure. I will probably be more nervous as we get closer to the date! So far I've had an interview at Southampton, an offer for Southampton for another course in the School of Health Sciences and then interviews from Nottingham and UEA. Still waiting on University of Edinburgh though, how about yourself?

I'm quite similar! I haven't actually seen it yet though but I'm staying overnight with my friend who's second year Pharmacy so that'll hopefully help to give me a better idea about it all :smile: I've got an offer for dual adult and child at Southampton (so that'll be my top) and an interview at Liverpool uni next weds, and just waiting for cardiff :smile: What's the course at Southampton?
Original post by Jac800K
I'm quite similar! I haven't actually seen it yet though but I'm staying overnight with my friend who's second year Pharmacy so that'll hopefully help to give me a better idea about it all :smile: I've got an offer for dual adult and child at Southampton (so that'll be my top) and an interview at Liverpool uni next weds, and just waiting for cardiff :smile: What's the course at Southampton?

Oh fantastic - I definitely know the school itself is pretty good and the facilities are outstanding too. Ahhhh super! I've just had my interview for the same course last weekend, well done on your offer, that would probably be my first choice too on the proviso that I get an offer! My offer is for Healthcare: Management, Policy and Research at Southampton :smile: Good luck for your Liverpool interview, may potentially see you at Notts interview (dependent on how big the selection session is, if it's anything like the scale of So'ton then probably not!)
Anyone applied for Adult Nursing @ Uni of Dundee 2015?
Just got my interview invitation but cannot find ANYONE else who's got one also! 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, does anyone know what is a conventional calculator? 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had their assessment for Kings and was been given an offer/been invited to attend the MMI's?
Original post by Nisa091
Hey, does anyone know what is a conventional calculator? 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's one without scientific functions- i.e. brackets etc, so just a simple one!
Original post by Jac800K
I think it's one without scientific functions- i.e. brackets etc, so just a simple one!

Thank you for your reply!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1231
has anyone heard back from York who's had an interview?? i had mine last week Tuesday and thought i may've heard something back by now from what they said on the day! Thanks! :smile:
Has anyone heard from Cardiff yet??
Reply 1233
Original post by Maturehealth
Oh cool! Are you firming them? I got an offer from them too ������ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

probably not yet, still waiting to hear back from three of mine/have interviews for them! awh welldone!!! are you firming then?? xx
Reply 1234
Original post by Jac800K
What date is your interview at Nottingham? Mine's on the 11th the for adult!

mines the 18th! but goodluck for yours! where else you applied?? :smile:
Reply 1235
Original post by sssjay22
Hello,
Can I ask what the interview at York is like?

Thanks!

um tbh i probably couldnt explain it any better than people do on this chat about york nursing " http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=53058581&highlight=york%20nursing " ! but if you need any more help/tips just ask :smile: goodluck!!
Anyone heard back from Bedfordshire, Anglis Ruskin or Kingston uni yet? :smile:
Original post by thea1
mines the 18th! but goodluck for yours! where else you applied?? :smile:

All the best in yours too! I've got an offer from Southamton for dual adult and child, I've got the Notts interview, and Liverpool uni next week! Just waiting for Cardiff now :smile: Where else have you applied?
Reply 1238
Original post by Jac800K
All the best in yours too! I've got an offer from Southamton for dual adult and child, I've got the Notts interview, and Liverpool uni next week! Just waiting for Cardiff now :smile: Where else have you applied?

thankyou! Wow thats really impressive with the offer from Southampton since they have such few places for that course, congrats!! you just applied to four then? :smile: ooh good luck! southampton (offer), birmingham (offer),york (had an interview and waiting to hear back), nottingham( got an interview) and same with cardiff! :smile:
Original post by elliemacdougall
Has anyone heard from Cardiff yet??

Hi,
I'm an Access to Nursing and Midwifery student and I am still waiting to hear from Cardiff and USW (Adult Nursing,September 2015) ?? We need nerves of steel waiting to hear don't we !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending