The Student Room Group

How well did you do in your mocks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Winter_is_here
Got ucc in my a level mocks and came out with a*aa

what were your subjects? And that's amazing!
Original post by BBeyond
AS - AAAAAA (economics/chem/4 maths mocks :s-smilie:)

Asdfghjkl D:

Well done! :biggrin:
Original post by BBeyond
AS - AAAAAA (economics/chem/4 maths mocks :s-smilie:)

WELL DONE!

Posted from TSR Mobile
B,C,C,D, I had a bad week :frown:
Only Done S1 and F451 Mocks still got a few to go. I predict a C in stats and an A in Computing Unit 1 though
Original post by karmacrunch
Asdfghjkl D:

Well done! :biggrin:

Thanks a lot guys :biggrin:
Original post by TheBluePianist
B,C,C,D, I had a bad week :frown:

They're not terrible grades, but there is definitely room for improvement. Don't feel too down about these mock results because after all, they are just mocks! Treat this time preciously in the sense you really identify which areas you need to improve and how you can go about doing this. It's not over yet, still plenty of time to get those grades up! :smile:
Original post by rosebud114
what were your subjects? And that's amazing!

Thanks!!
Maths- from u to a
Biology- from c to a*
Chem- from c to a
Yeah during mocks I had no time to revise cos I was at college full time and working 20hrs a week so I knew I crapped it. And I never pay attention during lessons either so most of the time I didn't know what was going on haha, but I always revise nearer the end and somehow miraculously do okay lol! But the amount of grief I got for those mocks....
Mine were a mixed bag haha

PE A
Biology B
Chemistry D
Maths D
Gcse mock i did crap to say the least and im predicted all a's
Original post by saifmogul
Gcse mock i did crap to say the least and im predicted all a's

Don't worry about your mock results, they're only mocks! Do make sure that you learn from these, though. They provide a pretty good indicator of your academic performance (assuming you took them seriously). Look at the areas you need to go over, this is key. Go over mark schemes and read through your notes again and again. You have time to get the grades you want, don't worry. :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by SH0405
So the exam covered natural logs then?

I think you could've worked it out with a pencil.

I don't get what you're saying about the pencil? And no fp1 mei doesn't have natural logs.
4 A*s in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Spanish
I gave myself a F Maths mock (done at home) and got a high A :smile:
Original post by Winter_is_here
Thanks!!
Maths- from u to a
Biology- from c to a*
Chem- from c to a
Yeah during mocks I had no time to revise cos I was at college full time and working 20hrs a week so I knew I crapped it. And I never pay attention during lessons either so most of the time I didn't know what was going on haha, but I always revise nearer the end and somehow miraculously do okay lol! But the amount of grief I got for those mocks....

Started from the bottom...
Reply 74
B - Economics (Edexcel ECON3) - 57/72
A* - Maths (Edexcel C3) - 71/75
A* - Chemistry (AQA CHEM4) - 97/100

Got lucky with Chemistry and I was really surprised at maths, thought I bombed the first couple of questions lol. Glad I got a B in Econ though, was expecting worse!
Original post by Dylann
B - Economics (Edexcel ECON3) - 57/72
A* - Maths (Edexcel C3) - 71/75
A* - Chemistry (AQA CHEM4) - 97/100

Got lucky with Chemistry and I was really surprised at maths, thought I bombed the first couple of questions lol. Glad I got a B in Econ though, was expecting worse!

Well Done Man! Keep up the hard work buddy :smile:. With grades like that you could be shooting off to oxford :tongue:
Reply 76
Original post by SH0405
So the exam covered natural logs then?

I think you could've worked it out with a pencil.

Original post by Nidokid
I don't get what you're saying about the pencil? And no fp1 mei doesn't have natural logs.

Jesus. It was a poo joke.
Reply 77
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Started from the bottom...

Now we're here!
Original post by anonwinner
OP asked for grades, not excuses

:frown: :mad: :angry:
I got ACDE.
Biology, Chemistry (was one mark off the next grade), Maths (I was two marks off the next grade) and French (I was one mark off the next grade too) soooo frustrating.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest