Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by realunited
Err ..of what ?..I didn't get the offer yet :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, haha! Soz.

Well..you should be proud of getting this far..in the application..

:colondollar:
Reply 22
Lancaster reading Leeds Manchester
Got a conditional from Manchester
I want to firm Lancaster if I get :wink: and Kent will probably be my insurance.
What about you? Which will u firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

UEA, Exeter, Kent, Loughborough and UWE. UEA is my first choice and they've given me an unconditional offer, so looks like uea for me :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Emily.97
Oh, haha! Soz.

Well..you should be proud of getting this far..in the application..

:colondollar:

LOL! Thanks thanks :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by sj10
UEA, Exeter, Kent, Loughborough and UWE. UEA is my first choice and they've given me an unconditional offer, so looks like uea for me :smile:

Congrats!!!:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25

And Good luck to you! I hope you get that offer from Kent :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by sj10
And Good luck to you! I hope you get that offer from Kent :smile:

Thankyou:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Got my offer today after applying on the 13th December, but reading on here that some people got it on the day they sent it off. So yeah, varies depending on course and how early you send it off.
Lancaster reading Leeds Manchester
Got a conditional from Manchester
I want to firm Lancaster if I get :wink: and Kent will probably be my insurance.
What about you? Which will u firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here Lancaster will be my firm choice, Kent will be insurance :smile::cool:
Reply 29
Original post by Ibrahim_AZ
Same here Lancaster will be my firm choice, Kent will be insurance :smile::cool:

Cool! Which course? I got a conditional from Lancaster but still haven't from Kent :rolleyes:
Cool! Which course? I got a conditional from Lancaster but still haven't from Kent :rolleyes:

BSc Business Studies for Lancaster☺

BSc Marketing for Kent☺
Reply 31
BSc Business Studies for Lancaster☺

BSc Marketing for Kent☺

Awesome! So hopefully see you in Lancaster :smile:
Awesome! So hopefully see you in Lancaster :smile:

Hopefully :smile: By the way, which subject you got offer?
Reply 33
Hopefully :smile: By the way, which subject you got offer?

Business studies :yep:
Business studies :yep:

Oo same 😁 CooL
Reply 35

Hi I was just reading this post because I've also applied for business management but wondering how long it'll take. Did you get an offer and if so how long did it take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by sj10
I got my offer for business management within 3 hours of sending my UCAS off, but I think it really varies

I also applied for business management but haven't heard back yet. If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades because 3 hours is very impressive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by r-t
I also applied for business management but haven't heard back yet. If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades because 3 hours is very impressive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you hear back from them soon!:smile: When did you apply? I don't mind at all, AAB were my predicted grades
Reply 38
Original post by sj10
Hope you hear back from them soon!:smile: When did you apply? I don't mind at all, AAB were my predicted grades

I applied quite recently and got the email on Monday confirming they've received my application. I applied through extra though which is why I'm abit more worried than I would have been if I applied before the deadline. My predicted grades are AAC and the man on the phone said they'd consider my application but I'm still abit worried. It's going to be a very anxious wait. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emily.97
Psychology! :smile:

Hey! I applied for Psychology too (Bsc with studies in Europe). If you don't mind can you tell me which course you applied for and when you applied because I haven't gotten my offer from Kent and I'm looking to keep it as insurance. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending