The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kykolo
Well, I got it quite awhile ago actually - about March 2014, just had to defer due to the military. But I've firmed it so everybody starting Oct 2015, I hope to see you there! :smile:

cheers!! cya there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Anyone going to an applicant visit day? What are they like? Are they very interactive or just like a normal open day?
Anyone applying for 2015 Lancaster Marketing and Advertising? I applied yesterday, waiting for their offer :biggrin:
Original post by eggpotato
Anyone going to an applicant visit day? What are they like? Are they very interactive or just like a normal open day?

I went to a visit day and you have a tour, a talk about the uni, a talk about the course, we got taken to all the labs (I've applied for a science course) and then met all the lecturers and could chat with who we wanted :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aleea03
I went to a visit day and you have a tour, a talk about the uni, a talk about the course, we got taken to all the labs (I've applied for a science course) and then met all the lecturers and could chat with who we wanted :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really helpful thanks :smile:
Just got an offer for Computer Systems Engineering!
I'll be firming Lancaster for Physics MSci! Hope to see you people in October :smile:
Got an offer for business studies on the 18th of December after applying on the 6th! I've been visiting my girlfriend at Lancaster University for the last 2 years so already know everything i like about it! can't decide between Lonsdale, county or fylde
colleges are the toughest bits to decide on haha, been wondering out of curiosity if for example you make friends with someone from another college from your course or society, would you be allowed to go see them in their college??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
colleges are the toughest bits to decide on haha, been wondering out of curiosity if for example you make friends with someone from another college from your course or society, would you be allowed to go see them in their college??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went on a campus tour of the uni recently and the guide said the colleges are definitely not restricted to their members. you can go to other people's colleges and even use the facilities e.g. the bars/restaurants, theme nights and stuff :smile:
I went on a campus tour of the uni recently and the guide said the colleges are definitely not restricted to their members. you can go to other people's colleges and even use the facilities e.g. the bars/restaurants, theme nights and stuff :smile:

wow that's ace!! got an offer for law so it's definitely going to be my first choice if birmingham doesn't give me an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 151
Has anyone got an offer for BA Geography? :smile:
Original post by steelman1000
wow that's ace!! got an offer for law so it's definitely going to be my first choice if birmingham doesn't give me an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer for law as well! Well, for law and criminology. Still not sure which uni I'll firm though. But anyways good luck with Birmingham :]
I got an offer for law as well! Well, for law and criminology. Still not sure which uni I'll firm though. But anyways good luck with Birmingham :]

wow, isn't that great! really like lancaster tho but as soon as I make my decision, I'll definitely you know. it would be great to make friends before going uni haha!!! aw and thanks, fingers crossed!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
I've got an offer for Computer Science (G400), does anybody else have an offer for it that is thinking of firming?
I'll firm lancaster on mktg and adv once I get the offer :smile:
What college are you thinking to join?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offer for Business Studies :biggrin:
have u received any offer to the course?
I have got conditional offer for BSc Business Studeis from Lancaster. Anyone got offers for that degre??

Current students feel free to contribute and tell me how you like the Uni.

Hey, I just received my offer from Lancaster today for Natural Sciences, AAA. Chuffed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending