The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Are you aware that this is a scene from a satirical film?

Which movie?
Original post by manutd fc2
Hi guys, I'm new! Awesome to see an islamic society :smile:

I saw a thread which asked should islam be banned, this forum seems very against us???

Nice to see a fellow United fan :tongue:

Welcome!
Original post by HAnwar
Nice to see a fellow United fan :tongue:

Welcome!

You drew against cambridge united :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Positron.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whatever ok.
Not sure if you guys have watched this already, just :rofl:

Muslim Pick up Lines

http://youtu.be/16L8tZ0eDl4
(edited 9 years ago)

I saw a thread which asked should islam be banned, this forum seems very against us???

Assalaamu 'alaykum, welcome to the ISoc!!!

The forum is for the purposes of debate - Islam is most often the subject of debate. Stick to this thread inshaAllah.
6:101
بَدِيعُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ تَكُن لَّهُ صَاحِبَةٌ ۖ وَخَلَقَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing.

6:102
ذَٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ فَاعْبُدُوهُ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ وَكِيلٌ
That is Allah , your Lord; there is no deity except Him, the Creator of all things, so worship Him. And He is Disposer of all things.

6:103
لَّا تُدْرِكُهُ الْأَبْصَارُ وَهُوَ يُدْرِكُ الْأَبْصَارَ ۖ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ
Vision perceives Him not, but He perceives [all] vision; and He is the Subtle, the Acquainted.

[Surah al-An'aam]
Original post by ash92:)
May Allah ta'ala reward him and the other martyrs immensely, and may He elevate their rank in Jannah.

Ahsant JazakAllah!

You know, one way to enhance the rank of Muhammed pbuh in the eyes of non-muslims is to show the high position of his family - who he partook in personally raising and growing them.

That's why i promote the ahlulbayt, it's really all for Muhammed PBUH.

Hi and welcome to ISOC. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

With Chelsea and Man City losing yesterday, that result doesn't look so bad now.
Original post by Tawheed
Ahsant JazakAllah!

You know, one way to enhance the rank of Muhammed pbuh in the eyes of non-muslims is to show the high position of his family - who he partook in personally raising and growing them.

That's why i promote the ahlulbayt, it's really all for Muhammed PBUH.

I disagree, to an extent. That would specifically elevate the rank of Rasoolullah's صلى الله عليه و سلم family رضي الله عنهم , and anything good that they would do would just be dismissed as their own good, regardless of any influences.

Indeed, we should remember them and pray for them, and recall authentic narrations about them as to show their honourable positions.
Salaam All,

How is everyone doing? :biggrin:
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Are you aware that this is a scene from a satirical film?

Even so there are many who take these kinds of things as a joke.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Assalaamu Aleykum

It was a post satiring the view that Islam promotes terrorism as well as providing light humour for the people here - everyone knows me here and I have been with this Isoc for around a year now, so no one takes it seriously. Sorry that you didn't see it that way, Akhi...

Ok :smile: Personally I still dont find those kind of things funny. That maybe just me.
Reply 1934
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Salaam All,

How is everyone doing? :biggrin:

Wa'Alaikumussalaam!

fine alhamdulillah how are you? :smile:

Original post by K1NG93
Which movie?

four lions
Original post by ko111

four lions

Original post by K1NG93
With Chelsea and Man City losing yesterday, that result doesn't look so bad now.

Yeah. Hopefully arsenal will lose today too :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ko111
Wa'Alaikumussalaam!

fine alhamdulillah how are you? :smile:

four lions

Good alhamdulilah. :smile:

Lol, 4 lions hmm I think I have seen it ages ago (Lol even though that message was not meant for me). :biggrin:
Yeah. Hopefully arsenal will lose today too :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully not.
Reply 1939

Hey welcome to the Islamic Society!

yep very we have many bigots on tsr but just ignore those kind of people and their threads.

Original post by K1NG93

np it's funny throughout lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending