The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Just had an offer from Coventry!:smile:
Original post by Megamoo
Has anyone had a interview at hearts yet?

I have :smile:
Me too, BBB but I need to get 1day shadowing a dietician xx
Anyone else have a interview at Herts on the 27th, or sitting the HPAT for University of Ulster on the 31st? :smile:
Original post by VanessaGeorgina
Anyone else have a interview at Herts on the 27th, or sitting the HPAT for University of Ulster on the 31st? :smile:

I'm there on the 27th x
Original post by Megamoo
Me too, BBB but I need to get 1day shadowing a dietician xx

Same here :smile: Were you asked for passport, dbs form/health clearance and GCSE English certificates on your conditions?? I took those on the interview day but I think they might need them again... :/x
No, did you take photocopies with you for the interview?
Original post by hannahjune
Same here :smile: Were you asked for passport, dbs form/health clearance and GCSE English certificates on your conditions?? I took those on the interview day but I think they might need them again... :/x

No, did you take photocopies with you to the interview?
Original post by Megamoo
No, did you take photocopies with you to the interview?

Yeah :/ I've emailed them to ask if they need me to resend them, haven't had a reply though yet... x
Reply 149
What are the best universities for Nutrition BSc in Scotland and England?
Reply 150
Original post by megandoyle97
I got an offer from surrey yesterday AAB. What was your offer?

Just wondering how long it took after your interview to get an Offer from surrey?:smile:
Original post by bivlad
What are the best universities for Nutrition BSc in Scotland and England?

It depends on your grades and what you are looking for etc. but some good ones(which I had a look at) are Leeds, Reading, Nottingham, Kings college London, also I know Surrey, Hertfordshire and quite a lot of others do it, I didn't get to visit but Sheffield Hallam offer it, Leeds Met, Manchester Met. I can't help with Scotland though sorry!
Reply 152
Original post by gfl1997
It depends on your grades and what you are looking for etc. but some good ones(which I had a look at) are Leeds, Reading, Nottingham, Kings college London, also I know Surrey, Hertfordshire and quite a lot of others do it, I didn't get to visit but Sheffield Hallam offer it, Leeds Met, Manchester Met. I can't help with Scotland though sorry!

Thanks. My grades are excellent - AAA. I was just wondering which do you think are the best universities, because I have looked at some statistics but they are not always accordant. Btw, I applied for Nutrition and got a conditional offer(I have state exams) from Northumbria so far. I am an EU student.
Original post by bivlad
Thanks. My grades are excellent - AAA. I was just wondering which do you think are the best universities, because I have looked at some statistics but they are not always accordant. Btw, I applied for Nutrition and got a conditional offer(I have state exams) from Northumbria so far. I am an EU student.

Oh Ok! Well done! Yeah I think according to the league tables the best are kings college london, nottingham, leeds and reading - my personal favourites were leeds and reading, I thought their facilities etc. were also really good.
Reply 154
My first choice is Leeds, as well! :colondollar:
Any documents that we need to bring in for the interview on the 28th? i.e. passports, birth certificates, alevel results, evidence of shadowing a dietitian etc.
That's for Nottingham Interview
Reply 157
I have an interview on the 14th February for Coventry!
What sort of questions were asked? How did u find it?
Original post by l2128
Just wondering how long it took after your interview to get an Offer from surrey?:smile:

It was about 2 weeks I think :smile:
I have an interview at Surrey on the 11th Feb and I was wondering what happens with parents? My dad will be driving me there but it said we cannot bring guests when I confirmed I would attend the I interview... My dad said he would also like to see the university etc (obviously he wouldn't come into the interview)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending