The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

how long???

how long after your adult nursing interview's were you informed of there decisions?
and was the decision sent via ucas, the staffs portal or email???
Took a couple of days.. They'll send an email and also update both portal and ucas :smile:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Edwards94
Took a couple of days.. They'll send an email and also update both portal and ucas :smile:

thank you .....im starting to get so nervous......did you kind of know that you got a place as in did they kind of give it away?
No.. I came out feeling like my interview went awful and as the days passed of not hearing I thought more and more than I hadn't got in!! I haven't had any other interviews to compare to.. Let me know how your interview goes.. Good luck!
Reply 4
Thanks for letting me know hun
And yeah I will do ...how did you find the maths test ?was it like the example they sent us?
Sorry for all the questions x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiecake4
Thanks for letting me know hun
And yeah I will do ...how did you find the maths test ?was it like the example they sent us?
Sorry for all the questions x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok, I was the same! I only just passed the maths test, maths isn't my strongest! It's simple but slightly harder than the example so just make sure you revise - very similar questions I think though.. And make sure you have a go at all of them.. I almost left one but had a go last minute.. They don't let you know what you got wrong/right. If you're unsucessful you have to leave the room which is really tough! Make sure you have spare paper in your bag as you'll need it for working out!
Reply 6
Thank you so so so much hun
Maths without a calculator ain't my strong point either ...I'm ok of I have one so yeah practicing lots with scraps of paper lol
Do u all just sit around and wait whilst they mark it before they tell u

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: the wait up to the interview is horrible so I know how you're feeling! Yeah you'll have a break for half hour whilst they mark.. And once you've done that you'll have group activity which is about 6 people in the group and they just let anyone get up in 6 at a time.. Whilst you wait for the group activity youll have your certificates checked. I'm still surprised that I got a place :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks my love
I bet your over the moon....I have only applied to this uni cos of hubby's job so it's my one and only go at it eeekkk. .
Still can't get my head round group part ...I've never had to do anything like that before lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
how long after your adult nursing interview's were you informed of there decisions?

Hi Katiecake4,

Normally the process can take up to mid-March. You would also be notified of our decision via your Staffs MyPortal and/or UCAS Track.

I hope this helps,

Ashley
Student Advisor
Reply 10
Thank you for getting back to me
That's great x

Posted from TSR Mobile
i found out two days later.... everything crossed for you Katie.... x

Katie, have you had your interview yet? I thought i remembered you saying it was around the end of Feb

Laura x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending