The Student Room Group

long course loan

will be studying graduate mediicne at cambirdge university (4 year course)
i believe the course is 46 weeks long, will this entitle me to the long course loan? if so, how much will I get? Do I get £100 every week for the 46 weeks or is it just £100 for all weeks after the 30th week?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by anon12349323
will be studying graduate mediicne at cambirdge university (4 year course)
i believe the course is 46 weeks long, will this entitle me to the long course loan? if so, how much will I get? Do I get £100 every week for the 46 weeks or is it just £100 for all weeks after the 30th week?

Hi there,

Once you submit your application, the team will determine if you're eligible for the long course loan or not. If you're eligible for the long course loan, the amount will also depend on your household income.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Once you submit your application, the team will determine if you're eligible for the long course loan or not. If you're eligible for the long course loan, the amount will also depend on your household income.

Thanks,
Claire

household income wise, we make <25k, so i am eligible
but i need to know how mcuh i will get as the school are asking me about it, please can you give me an idea?
the course is 43 weeks long, so will i get £100 per week for the 13 weeks after week 30, or £100 per week for the full 43 weeks?
Original post by anon12349323
household income wise, we make <25k, so i am eligible
but i need to know how mcuh i will get as the school are asking me about it, please can you give me an idea?
the course is 43 weeks long, so will i get £100 per week for the 13 weeks after week 30, or £100 per week for the full 43 weeks?

We're not assessor's so we won't know this till you're assessed. If you apply now as applications are open, then we can advise what you're eligible for.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending