The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In Saudi...there are women only funfairs, women only restaurants, and women only shopping malls. And they say they're oppressed. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
Insha'Allah soon I'll be able to send it to you ^_^
for 3 my topics are - Relationships, Aggression and eating behaviours.

Inshallah we do well, still got about 4-5 more months! :smile:

Okay any time but I've got essays for all your topics
The only one different is that I'm doing Gender for unit 3

Yep true

---

Does anyone know how to attach files on PM - confused can't find that icon :redface:
Original post by ash92:)
Assalaamu 'alaykum, please see the first post of the thread in order to join the I-Soc :smile:

Wswrwb. Sorry I never knew you had to sign up... I'll leave and come back soon inshallah, quite busy now anyway ^_^

salams
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Aww, make sure you rest ukhti :smile:

Aw thank you, i will make sure I do dear.
you to :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Okay any time but I've got essays for all your topics
The only one different is that I'm doing Gender for unit 3

Yep true

---

Does anyone know how to attach files on PM - confused can't find that icon :redface:

Ah right I forgot I think files can only be sent over by email which sucks...
Original post by Incredible97
Aw thank you, i will make sure I do dear.
you to :smile:

:smile:
Ah right I forgot I think files can only be sent over by email which sucks...

Okay never mind

I'll post in psych thread

lol Beauts :lol:
Wswrwb. Sorry I never knew you had to sign up... I'll leave and come back soon inshallah, quite busy now anyway ^_^

salams

You don't have to sign up, bro :h:
Feel free to post here.
Original post by beautifulxxx
In Saudi...there are women only funfairs, women only restaurants, and women only shopping malls. And they say they're oppressed. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't try and defend saudi arabia everyone knows it has the worst human/women rights record. Heck Tahiti probably have better women rights.

And lol at the amount of segregation. One stupid king comes in to replace another stupid king.
Original post by beautifulxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take me there :frown:
Original post by goobypls
Please don't try and defend saudi arabia everyone knows it has the worst human/women rights record. Heck Tahiti probably have better women rights.

And lol at the amount of segregation. One stupid king comes in to replace another stupid king.

Listen goobypls, if beautifulxxx wants to defend saudi then she is right, i will defend saudi aswell, only cuz you hate saudi doesnt mean everybody else has to, and who said it has the worst human/women rights record, thats what ur thinking but not others. I love saudi and i would like to live there.

And yeah please control that mouth of yours *stupid king*.
(edited 9 years ago)
Listen goobypls, if beautifulxxx wants to defend saudi then she is right, i will defend saudi aswell, only cuz you hate saudi doesnt mean everybody else has to, and who said it has the worst human/women rights record, thats what ur thinking but not others. I love saudi and i would like to live there.

Lets be honest the guy was an absolute inbred.

I bet if i released a universal poll or even a poll on the tsr the majority against Arabia would win easily.

Also i don't recognize "Saudi Arabia" i recognize Arabia though. The idiot has no right to shove his stupid name on the holy land.
Best to ignore :h:
Reply 2614
I bet if i released a universal poll or even a poll on the tsr the majority against Arabia would win easily.

and?..
Original post by HAnwar
Take me there :frown:

Pack your bags sis. Oh and ask your parents for pocket money...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ko111
and?..

Even a fly would realize the place isn't morally right whatsoever .

JazakAllahu khayran but ignore him. And yes, we be defending our sisters:yy::yy: May Allah make it easy for you to come. Then you and I can ride on those girls only rides he he.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Please take this discussion elsewhere.
Freedom of Speech yo.

:biggrin:

Anyways, went to a bayan (lecture/speech whatever) today. Just want to share one thing that was said there.

We must always keep a positive outlook in life and not be negative about everything. As the saying goes 'the glass is half full not half empty'. In every situation look for the positives. 'An optimist looks for opportunites in every difficulty. A pessimist looks for difficulties in every opportunity.'
When our beloved Prophet (SAW) is being made fun of, Islam being mocked by many, Muslims being put through trials all around the world - don't be negative! Do not think 'what will happen to the Muslims now? What will be the situation of Islam? How will we be able to live?' This breeds negativity. Rather, be positive. Think positively. If others will mock the Prophet (SAW); my Imaan will not decrease, my love for him will not decrease. Look for the opportunity in this difficult time! Its time to pull our socks up and get closer to Allah. Start implementing more the of the Sunnah into your lives, start learning more about the beautiful character of the Prophet (SAW).

Its time to stop being a Muslim by name and be a Muslim by our actions instead.

(Hope that makes sense :colondollar: Tried my best to put what I heard into writing!)

Latest

Trending

Trending